• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

maybe 15 weeks eeep

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies :)
How are we all??
:shipw:
Well just a quick update to my weekly status. I had a Doc app. yesterday and everything seems to be going well.. got my referal for my 1st ultrasound etc then he decided to have a feel around to see how my little sticky bean is going... (hopefully sticky bean :) ) he looks at me with confusion and again asks "how far along are you?" My reply 11 weeks today... he looks at my belly feels around again and asks "Are you sure?" My reply....... ummmm yes i think so....... He feels around yet again and goes "ummmm i dont think so...." i panic!!!!! tears start swelling up in my eyes stressing out that he was going to tell me the worst news... when he says "honey i think your about 14-15 weeks now" i was like WHAT!!!!!!! wow..... :wohoo:

So yeah.. looks like i might be a little further than expected!!!!!
I will be able to tell you guys more on Monday 6th Oct after 12 (lunch) cause that is when my 1st Ultrasound is booked in for....

I just thought i would share my little bit of exciting new with you all.....
I was wondering why i feel like a big fat whale at the moment :blush:

What you all think? :cloud9:
Talk soon.

That is great news. Now you can happily start buying mat clothes and not think it's all just bloat.

And besides, the longer it sticks, the stickier it gets. :D

Wow great news , You will jump straight in too second trimester , Will be in safer terotory :) . And you can stop thinking ohhh iam bloated and think ohhh its baby bump :) :) .
Good luck for the 6th :) . xx .

That happend to me and she thought I had twins with my last daughter. My hormones were also 16700 at 6 weeks around. All pointed to twins. Found out it was just one baby.We think mine was a vanishing twin though :( Good luck! How exciting! I bet you are in youre 14th week or so. Doctors arent wrong when they feel youre uterus. well a good one anyways. Hugs

oooo How fab to jump a whole month!!!
Cant wait for the scan!

thanks ladies!!! i cant wait :) i am getting impatient now lol..... just want to hurry up and get there already hehehe :)
Thanks again :)

Haha! I so want twins :D Either the jump is great or the twins are too weeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"