• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

maybe a long shot

cami1986

Reaction score
Is there any chance this spotting could just be because I am close to the time of :witch: ? I don't remember having brown spotting before except maybe after the :witch: wrath. This is very very light, I wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't parinoid bout af showing up. I'm not even cramping like I normally do and I normally cramp really bad to where I can't move sometimes. All I feel are twinges.

That happened to me last cycle. I had brown/light spotting before AF came around. it really bummed me out!

Yeah it is a bummer. And u try to have a lil hope until bam it's in full flow. Very disapponting.

Oh well guess I will just have fun this cycle. I can use the preseed I just got to.

You are spotting today at 13dpo? Did I figure that out correctly? And spotting isn't normal for you?

I would think if the above are true, then there is a chance it could be implantation bleeding. Do you have any other signs or do you BBT?

I get brownish spotting before AF shows her face..........Within the last couple cycles it hadn't been accompanied by my usual cramping either......I used to get cramping before AF showed but lately I havent so it is a possibility that your bodys just changing.................lets hope for a :bfp: though

You are spotting today at 13dpo? Did I figure that out correctly? And spotting isn't normal for you?

I would think if the above are true, then there is a chance it could be implantation bleeding. Do you have any other signs or do you BBT?

Yes I am 13dpo and normally I don't spot. I have some "symptoms" butthat could also be pre af symptoms also. I have taken my temp occasionally and they are still up. I guess if it goes away then I will test, but if not then I will try again.

I've started having some slight cramping but there is still barely anything there.

Hi there i never get brown spotting before AF this sounds like it might be implantation spotting girl.Ill keep my fingers crossed for you if you keeo yours crossed for me.Im on cd 22 of a 28 day cycle hoping for my bfposs this month.xx

Good luck cami i hope its good news you get soon xxx

for me that's a normal AF thing - I get v light brown spotting evening of 13dpo and then full flow next morning! but I just expect that - it would be strange for me not to have it!

But seeing as it's not the norm for you - then I guess it could be a late implanter! good luck I hope it is!

Well it has gotten a lil heavier and these cramps are almost unbearable. Woke me up last night so I didn't sleep well. There's a lot of cm(tmi) with it. I'm pretty sure it's af. Oh well on to cycle 5.

Sorry the old bag got you.
Still, PMA, there's always next month!
Good luck
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back