maybe being really stupid but...

S

sparkswillfly

I really feel like I can feel baby weighing down on my stomach. Its a kind of heavy feeling in my tummy. Only really felt it the last couple of days, its weird!

Totally! Lets face it, they're really growing now, though. No stopping them now.

I have the same feeling!! I feel like I'm carrying a basketball!

i feel the same imgine when we are like 35 weeks lol ill be stuck to the chair x

Yeah mine started only at night, but its been all day today. It never occurred to me that Id feel it weighing me down! How silly

yep last night I got that nd felt like I was going to tip over with the weight. I am assuming baby is still stick its bum out as I still aint got proper kicks outwards they are inwards still. Kicked its daddy in the head though when he stuck its ear to my belly. Woulnt move for me!

My tummy just went a funny shape. It was sticking out a bit on side. This whole pregnancy thing never fails to amaze me. Its just starting to dawn on me that theres a baby... INSIDE!!! haha

mine went rock hard earlier and tight earlier i assume baby was moving. does your do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->