Maybe BFP?? Fingers so very crossed!

faithforbaby

Reaction score
I am 15 days post Ovidrel and either 12-14 dpo depending on when I ovulated. I tested out the trigger with out a hint of a line, so I know it's not that! This was just after the time limit. I can't help but be hopeful... Anyone see it!? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 113
Looks positive to me! As long as it's a blue line :) hard to tell in the pic

I pulled it apart out of curiosity and here is what I see! Gosh I hope this is not a nasty evap!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 80
and another ... 👌

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 42
It looks blue to me still. Test again in the morning !

Looks positive but i would get a FRER.

looks like a bfp but get a pink test to be sure, good luck!

I say do a pink dye test
I had a + with one of those test a cpl cycles ago and got very excited but it was an evap
I also just posted a thread with a blue dye test and it looks very positive but I'm counting it out as blue dye test give awful evap! !!!
Try with another test and gl xx

I say do a pink dye test
I had a + with one of those test a cpl cycles ago and got very excited but it was an evap
I also just posted a thread with a blue dye test and it looks very positive but I'm counting it out as blue dye test give awful evap! !!!
Try with another test and gl xx

I am really hoping not, but I know that is a definite possibility. I am hoping to go out and get some pink ones today. Today is also the day I would typically get AF. I hope she stays far away!

Hope af doesn't come and this is your month 😊
update with new test results would love to hear that not all blue dye test are wrong as I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that my test isn't an evap!

Do you have an original pic
it looks like your line is more to the left and not centred which is why I would say evap but it could be because it's black and white pic x

Had some red spotting for less than 1 min yesterday. Only occurred when i wiped once. That was almost 24 hrs ago and nothing since ... Mother nature can be cruel ... She is probably on her way. This is not normal though.. Why the delay in between!? :shrug:

Hmmm if it doesn't return soon I would definitely re-test. I can see the lines in your other tests for sure, so here's hope! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->