Maybe going crazy? *UPDATE* BFP!!!!!

colta

Pregnant with a miracle
Reaction score
So, it's been years of ttcing and I've not had a single line in years.... And now this. I'm scared I'm just seeing things. My husband sees it too, but both of us are having a hard time.
Opinions? Am I just getting my hopes up over an evap? Af was supposed to start today, but nada.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 104
It's a little blurry but I think I see it!! Fx it get darker!

Think I see it too...fingers crossed for you. Would you try an frer in the morning, I'd say you would get a nice clear line? (Even though the frer haven't been great of late)

Yesssss!! Looking great! I'd also try a FRER (in the afternoon though as my FMU sucks) but even if the FRER looks negative, I think that's a BFP! (FRER's have been pissing me off lately!)

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad you all can see it too. We lost two pregnancies 5 years ago and haven't had a single line since...
So we're extremely skeptical. AF was due today and nothing, I had some spotting about 4 days ago (maybe ib?) and so far no cramping or anything.
I used an ic yesterday and today's was darker, so it looks like progression... But I dunno. I'm going to use another ic tomorrow and if there is another line and AF doesn't show, I'll buy some frers and go from there.

Wish me luck ladies!!

Here's a slightly better picture... Testing again in the am, so here's hoping for a stronger line. Still no sign of AF.

The one on the bottom is yesterday fmu, the one on the top is this morning fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 68
The top is darker. I think this is your bfp. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->