• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Maybe going crazy? *UPDATE* BFP!!!!!

Well ladies, today's test was darker and showed up pretty much immediately, there's no doubt that the line is pink and full thickness (at least in person).... I can't believe I'm saying this, I never thought I'd be able to.... But I'm pregnant!!! After four years of absolutely nothing.... I'M PREGNANT!!!!
I'm going to go get a frer and a digital just to make me feel good, but I feel solid that this is my bfp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 74
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!

Just a suggestion- I'd wait a few days on the digi. They are not nearly as sensitive. I know they are expensive and could cause unnecessary worry.

Looks great! Congrats! We tried for 4 years too. Now my almost three year old crazy girl is sleeping in the other room lol

Congratulations! I did my 1-2 on a digi when my line was like that :)

So, after my slightly darker IC this morning, I went out and bought a couple frer's and this is what I got with a 3hr hold... no squinting needed here, I'm pregnant!!! After 4 long years and two losses the year before that... I'm finally pregnant!

Attachments

• BFP!.jpg
    BFP!.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back