maybe me at this rate :(

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
my oh is being a (thinks of polite sounding word) &^(%*&$*&^*(&^*^%$%&^%*^&%^&*&^)( *(&()*^&*& ^*(^&( &*(& lol guess there are none!

I'm not actually with my Boys dad anymore. he was a bit of a *BEEP* and i am now with a really nice guy ;lol:

I know what it was like as a single parent and i know men can be right *BEEPS* too :lol:

im scared bout bein on my own so am kinda jst ridin it out at the mo

I did that for a long while. I kept thinking maybe not yet. I'm not ready etc...

I was actually with him for 7 years aswell so there was alot of history.

But eventually i put my foort down i couldn't handle the abuse i was recieving mentally more than physically.

I cant fault him as a Dad infact he's great with the boys but as a other half/partner Nah not a bloody clue :lol:

I Got left by my OH at 22wks PG and really didn't think i was going to be able to cope on my own but ...

Maddie is now a month old and im so much better on my own, we are both so happy and i will never look back ...

There are plus sides to going it alone and you will be able to manage, trust me!!

We here to give you hugs xxx

*HUGS*

i really dunno wot i feel at the moment, i dont want 2 break it off incase it is just my hormones, im a bit mixed up at the moment, hence y i love u girls so much cos use r so helpfull!!!!!!

I was also a single parent for 3 years and I loved every miute of it, there was hard times for sure, but when I only had to worry about me and my daughter, life was so much simpler in other ways!

But I have a lovely OH now, who can be a right pain in the A*** but who can't!

It seems really daunting at first being a single mum, but you soon get into the swing of things and wonder why you were so worried, you just get on with things and do what needs to be done..................but as I said, it doesn't mean it will be easy all the time!

Good luck and feel free to PM or MSN me if you wanna chat!

Yvanne said:
i really dunno wot i feel at the moment, i dont want 2 break it off incase it is just my hormones, im a bit mixed up at the moment, hence y i love u girls so much cos use r so helpfull!!!!!!

I really hope you manage to work things out one way or another babe! xx

im sure we will and if we dont well, it obviously wasnt meant to be!!

Hun,

Things have a funny way of sorting themselves out ... Try not to worry to much ... What will be will be :?

Sometimes a bit of space and a chance to talk alone can help after you have both had "alone Time"

You need me you know where to fine me :D

xxx

thanks girls, hes bein ok atm but how long will it last... hmm

not very long apparantly, am 100% a single mum, and pretty upset atm :cry: am trying to hold it together for the kids but al i want to do is cry

really sorry you split with your OH :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hope everything works out for you. Were here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on when the kids are in bed. Take care of yourself. Caroline XX

aww hunny, everything will work out for you babe, :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->