Maybe pregnant? HELP!!!

possblyexpctg

Reaction score
Hi, I need help. I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past 2 weeks, and I have been getting the hormones, cramps and sickness of .. We had unprotected sex around a month ago, I didn't take planB but got AF then I had some weird spotting from taking it before we started this two weeks ago.. I was before, made it into my first trimester then miscarried. I took 2 older test strip tests and they came back positive, I have the familiar symptoms and I'm honestly terrified. Should I take first response now? Or should I wait like another week? This is so unexpected and unplanned, because of the tests I took being positive he wants me to take the early now. Is it too early? I got my period over 20 days ago and we had sex on my two most fertile days and really haven't stopped. Like if I wasn't then I could be now, because we are REALLY STUPID. So please help???

HELP!!!

If you don't want to spend the $$ on the frers just yet but want to test, go with the Dollar Tree tests. That's what I like to use cuz they're only $1 and they do work! And then maybe right around your period or after it use the frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->