Maybe Pregnant...where to get blood tested?

lily2010

Reaction score
okay. well i'm only sixteen and on march 28th i had sex...with protection. i was a little under the influence, but i remember him putting a condom on. he didnt finish then though, and i know it wasn't for long. i was supposed to get my period that week i'm pretty sure. now it is april 20th, and i still haven't gotten my period. i feel like i have all the normal signs of pregnancy though...i've puked a couple days lately, my breasts are getting bigger, i'm always tired, i get hot really easily, pee alot and lately ive been really cranky. the thing is i've taken three test already, and they all say negative. does anyone know anywhere where i can get a blood pregnancy test without having to go to my doctor? because if im fine, i dont want my mom to know about anything. but i'm really scared...i don't want to be pregnant. :| help! i know it was a really dumb mistake...but i don't even see how its possible that i am! and i would think that im taking the tests too early....but i was supposed to have my period about a month ago before i even had sex! :( and this is way way too long...thank you to anyone who sticks around and reads this all!

I'm not exactly sure where you can get a free blood test. I know planned parenthood (and places like that) do tests for free, but I think they're only urine tests. Your period could just be late because of worrying or because your periods aren't regular (I don't think you specified). I would suggest going to your doctor, though, because it could be some other problem.

Good luck! :hugs:

so you had sex on the week your peirod was due?? most women dont ovulate in that week hun. If you go to your doctor he is not allowed to tell your mom about it. and if you talk to him he will make sure no paper work gets sent to your house ect. good luck hun.

it can probably be irregular periods when i was around your age my periods went from being like clock work to being every 36 to 40 something days but i also know that doesnt put your mind at ease try looking up clinics around in your area on the internet im sure they have plenty of places but if you do go to the doctor they cnnot tell your mother anything because of the patient privacy act so if you can get an appointment and go in and take the blood test you can find out by yourself and your mother will never know

my periods are a little bit crazy schedule wise...i think my friend is taking me somewhere this week or next though to get tested, like at planned parenthood or something. i just don't want to go to the one in town because i know alot of moms that work there :/ thank you for the replies though! do you have to bring anything when going into those kinds of clinics?

I think most family planning clinics etc do free tests, and you don't have to take anything just ask if you can speak to someone about having a free pregnancy test.
xx

Most family health clinics do them so have a look on the internet and find the ones in your area and it should say on their website if they have one if not give them a ring and ask. But to be honest you would probably be best to go see the doctor because if it isn't pregnancy it could be stress or something and maybe talking to a professional and being reassured could help? And they cant tell your parents anything everything you tell them in confidential and your parents cant see anything they write on your records either.
Good luck and let us know how you get on
x

It doesnt sound to me that you are actually pregnant hun.. If you have taken 3 tests and there all negative I cant see why you would be if you were due a month ago.. Your periods are very irregular at that age. Like peanut mommy said, I remember being that age and going 2-3 months without a period. There are lots of things that can make this happen, Hormones, diet,stress?? etc.. I would go to your doctor chick.. just to be on the safe side and they are not allowed to tell your mom.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->