maybe silly question? TMI alert!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by marmite, Jan 27, 2011.

1. marmite

marmite Mother of 1

I know loosing your plug doesn't mean your nessecarily going to go into labour in the next day or two, but has anyone found that loosing most of your plug, or at least a very large bit of it is more of a sign than slowly loosing little bits? I was loosing lots of little bits yesterday, but today I lost what must have been the majority of mine, it was bigger than a £2 coin and thicker than my thumb!

Just figured in order to loose that much maybe i was more dilated than I was yesterday? any thoughts or experiences? :flower:

2. Savannah11

Savannah11 Love my boys xxx

Sounds very promising hun!
    sorry cant be much help x

3. Heather9603

Heather9603 Well-Known Member

No experiences but from my understanding losing the plug gradually at the end of is normal, but losing it all at once or what is left of it all at once is a sign that baby is on its way soon :)

4. LoraLoo

LoraLoo Pregnant with a Rainbow

All good signs, I had 3 of my 4 babies within 48 hours of losing a good amount of my plug :thumbup: The other baby I didnt notce losing it,must have come away in labour xx

5. marmite

marmite Mother of 1

Oooh, sounds promising, fingers crossed :thumbup: