Maybe you can help ???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jessie1979, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Jessie1979

Jessie1979 Member

I am very new to BnB but I hoping for some help. I am currently 13 DPO and I have a normal LP of 15. So I should be starting any day... Unless we caught the eggie this time.. who knows. Anyway... I am going to my OB/GYN for the my yearly and also told him I need to talk about my fertility issues. My fiance and I have been NPP for 2 1/2 years and TTC for the last 5 months (charting and all). We have obviously not been successful. :cry: It did take me 3 years to get PG with my son. I am pretty sure there is something wrong, though my charts and temp look to be "normal". Do any of you have any suggestions on what I need to ask my doctor about or what I should have him do ? I am going to take in my 5 charts, but other than that I am lost...... any advice ?

2. Jessie1979

Jessie1979 Member

noone has advice for me ?? sadness... :cry: I have an hour before I leave for the dr... if any one has last minute help for me, I would be very greatful.

3. Daydreamy

Daydreamy Member

Hi Jessie, I don't really have any useful advice I'm afraid as I'm really new to this. I just wanted to say good luck really! The only thing I would say is that if you feel there is something wrong, make sure you don't let it go! You know your own body best! Good luck with the appointment, sorry I couldn't be more help!

4. sh77

sh77 Guest

Have you had your hormone levels (in particular prolactin) checked as these can affect ovulation. i had high prolactin, which affected my ovulation but is fine now after taking tablets.

5. Jessie1979

Jessie1979 Member

thats ok hun ! I was beginning to wonder if my post was invisible. LOL. thanks for replying ! I hope all goes well, but I know there is something more going on.... guess I gotta start somewhere, and my appt today is that start I guess. Thanks again !

6. BumpyCake

BumpyCake Preggers with #1

I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't see your thread in time. Anyway, I hope all went well. You're very smart for taking all of your data with you. Good luck sweetie and let us know what happens.

7. Jessie1979

Jessie1979 Member

well ladies.... I had an interesting visit with my OB/GYN. I took in all my charts (5) and my doctor said my charts are beautiful. He said that it looks like during my cycle, my body is doing what it should. I have an average O of CD 15, my average LP is 14/15 days and I have O'd every cycle that I have charted, he told me I couldn't ask for better looking charts. Whew. That leads us to the next steps. There has to be something wrong somewhere. Our next step is to have my fiance do a semen analysis. Then, depending on those results, my dr will do a "post coital test" and a "uterine biopsy". If we still havent figured it out, he will do and "HSG"..... fun fun.. I am nervous but so very excited that we finally have a game plan ! WOOT WOOT for wonderful caring patient doctors !:happydance:

8. Marisa08

Marisa08 3boys & having a GIRL!

I am glad you feel good after leaving the doctors. Some can be really insensitive! Good luck!

Marisa

9. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

So glad your doc is wonderful! Good luck with a speedy :bfp:! :)