Maybe you can help ???

Jessie1979

Reaction score
I am very new to BnB but I hoping for some help. I am currently 13 DPO and I have a normal LP of 15. So I should be starting any day... Unless we caught the eggie this time.. who knows. Anyway... I am going to my OB/GYN for the my yearly and also told him I need to talk about my fertility issues. My fiance and I have been NPP for 2 1/2 years and TTC for the last 5 months (charting and all). We have obviously not been successful. :cry: It did take me 3 years to get PG with my son. I am pretty sure there is something wrong, though my charts and temp look to be "normal". Do any of you have any suggestions on what I need to ask my doctor about or what I should have him do ? I am going to take in my 5 charts, but other than that I am lost...... any advice ?

noone has advice for me ?? sadness... :cry: I have an hour before I leave for the dr... if any one has last minute help for me, I would be very greatful.

Hi Jessie, I don't really have any useful advice I'm afraid as I'm really new to this. I just wanted to say good luck really! The only thing I would say is that if you feel there is something wrong, make sure you don't let it go! You know your own body best! Good luck with the appointment, sorry I couldn't be more help!

Have you had your hormone levels (in particular prolactin) checked as these can affect ovulation. i had high prolactin, which affected my ovulation but is fine now after taking tablets.

Hi Jessie, I don't really have any useful advice I'm afraid as I'm really new to this. I just wanted to say good luck really! The only thing I would say is that if you feel there is something wrong, make sure you don't let it go! You know your own body best! Good luck with the appointment, sorry I couldn't be more help!

thats ok hun ! I was beginning to wonder if my post was invisible. LOL. thanks for replying ! I hope all goes well, but I know there is something more going on.... guess I gotta start somewhere, and my appt today is that start I guess. Thanks again !

I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't see your thread in time. Anyway, I hope all went well. You're very smart for taking all of your data with you. Good luck sweetie and let us know what happens.

well ladies.... I had an interesting visit with my OB/GYN. I took in all my charts (5) and my doctor said my charts are beautiful. He said that it looks like during my cycle, my body is doing what it should. I have an average O of CD 15, my average LP is 14/15 days and I have O'd every cycle that I have charted, he told me I couldn't ask for better looking charts. Whew. That leads us to the next steps. There has to be something wrong somewhere. Our next step is to have my fiance do a semen analysis. Then, depending on those results, my dr will do a "post coital test" and a "uterine biopsy". If we still havent figured it out, he will do and "HSG"..... fun fun.. I am nervous but so very excited that we finally have a game plan ! WOOT WOOT for wonderful caring patient doctors !:happydance:

I am glad you feel good after leaving the doctors. Some can be really insensitive! Good luck!

Marisa

So glad your doc is wonderful! Good luck with a speedy :bfp:! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->