MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

humph! it does look lighter, but that's okay. it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally early!

It's ok! There are way too many factors to worry about it yet. Everything still crossed for you :flower:

It's too early for bfp from pregnancy though :) fx for nice lines in a couple of days!

(Digi should be there Monday :) )

Ugh. I know it's still way too early. I just have so much hope wrapped up in this cycle that it's hard not to get down.

Oh well, all we can hope is that tomorrows line is darker.

Awww yeh it is lighter... But your only what 7-8Dpo today... Thats still soooo early which im sure you know yaself chick, Cant wait for the next couple of days :)

Dont get discouraged!!! PMA PMA PMA :happydance:

Stucki- it looks like u r a tester outer, not a steady line holder and there is nothing wrong with that! 8dpiui and there is still a faint line. Tomorrows might be negative, BUT it means squat right now, doesn't mean u r out babe!! Keep ur chin up and don't put so much stock in these tests right now. <3

Hold thy pee, and PEE AGAIN!!! LMAO!!!! I am so addicted to seeing tests now :) I'm trying to keep from doing it myself...I tested again and NOTHING on mine :( gahhhh!

Yeah. I just tested again and my ICs were completely negative.

At least that means if they get positive again there's a bean in there!

Yeah. I just tested again and my ICs were completely negative.

At least that means if they get positive again there's a bean in there!

EXACTLY!! It's gonna be a GREAT cycle! Can't wait to see your BFP!

Ohh sorry it not darker, but at 8dpiui it's most likely a day or two (maybe more!) too early! Don't lose hope yet!
Did you actually ov on your iui day?

I never got even a squinty frer line until 10dpo (had follicle tracking) with my son!

Here's 9dpIUI.

https://i46.tinypic.com/neyqns.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/2j2819f.jpg

I'm still seeing lines! If it's just implanted, then that's exactly the sort of line you would get! Fx for tomorrows!! xx

I was 12-13 dpo when I had a positive frer and it was so light I don't think it would have showed up any earlier then that

The wondfo still has a line :) But 9dpiui is still early!! You ovulate 36 hours post the trigger so you are probably only 7-8 dpo, I would say 9 at the most so its still early and you are in the game still!!!!! :)

No, I was ovulating when they gave me the trigger....they only gave it to me because it was part of the 350$...

Doc said I would be ovulating within 12 hours of the iui

I don't see anything on the last tests, so if and WHEN that line comes back, I think it would be a safe bet to let yourself smile. Do they have u scheduled to go back for beta?

No beta unless I get a positive test :(

Still taking my progesterone though...and I usually start getting faint lines by 11dpo, so hopefully I get a BFP in the next few days.

Still see a shadowy something on the bottom test Hunnie...

Still early days so Your totally still in this game chicken!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->