mc 6 weeks ago. still no af but lots of symptoms! is this normal???

tas

pregnant after 2 losses
Reaction score
Hi.
I had a mc at 6 weeks, 6 weeks ago. Still no af!!!, did use opk this month but was getting line dark one day, then light line, then darker again this was very confusing so gave up on them.

I took a :test: on friday which was a :bfn:.

however I have bloated stomach. am very tired most ot the time. feel nauseas when I wake up, and have been having more cm.TMI!!

The last time me and my oh :sex: was the 14th... and I tested on the 26th.

what do you think?? is it possible that I tested too early or are these symptoms normal after a mc??? any advice would be appreciated...

Oh wow! Your story sounds exactly like mine! I had my D&C on Jan 17th, so 6 weeks ago, still no AF, hubby and I worked it out last time on the 14th, due to military he is gone right now, tested Wed/Thurs and got a positive at home, but blood was negative! It could be too early still... for both of us... At least, that is what I am praying for! I didn't find out with any of my pregnancies before the 5 week mark, one not till the 6th week, after neg home and blood tests the week before. So all is not lost. Good luck! Hope you get your BFP and sticky bean soon!

We got our BFP first cycle off the pill and I started testing from 4 weeks as didn't know when AF was due to show so tested every 3-4 days and on CD38 got our BFP, saly to be lost 10 days later. I'm currently 24 days since the MC and think I'll start testing from next sunday if AF isn't here. Although we said we'd wait till mothers day (14th), but I don't think I can as I've got my hopes up:blush: for it happening quickly again for us.

I did OPK's and got a positive test on CD 15.

Fingers crossed for you and if I was you, I'd test every couple of days or so. :thumbup:

thank you so much... the not knowing whats happening with your own body is so frustrating isnt it.

thelistkeeper- sounds promising for you. sorry for your loss that was the same day as me. so we are both in the same boat. keep me updated. do you feel any different???

Decemberbride- I am sorry for your loss. I hope you get your bfp this month :hugs:

I do feel different. I feel preggers again! LOL And I am thinking it happened on or around Valentine's day, Feb 14th, as that was the last time we were 'together'. So yeah, gonna go get tests tomorrow and try again! If not this time, then maybe March, but, hubby will only be home for 4 days before he deploys, so if not, then another year of waiting to conceive... I will keep you posted, and you do the same. I will check back in with your thread! Good luck! Sticky baby dust to you!

Decemberbride- hope you get your sticky bean and BFP soon! Saying a couple prayers for you...

:hug:thank you. we are the same. hopefully this month but if not we hope that march will be. good luck for your bfp.... keep you posted

well my af arrived sunday night. Im sad I didnt get my bfp! but glad that my cycle returned so hopefull y will be back to normal this month. Time to plan a bfp this month lol!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust ::dust: :dust:

Well, sorry your AF came, but good luck to you for next month! I STILL have not gotten mine yet... STILL! LOL Guess I will have to get another test or dozen... LOL

thank you hun. yes me too. we have been trying since september after having mirena coil removed in August. So sad to think it would have been scan time, but wasnt meant to be. I am hoping for my bfp this month...
Im on a baby mission lol!!!

I really hope you preggers!!!!! test again soon. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Girl, you WILL get your BFP!! Think positively!!! Well, I believe everything happens for a reason, even though we may not see what the reason is at the time... It would have been scan time for me too now, so I know exactly how you are feeling. I am kinda depressed because if I don't get my BFP this time around, may be a whole year before we can even try again, since hubby is leaving March 22 for deployment... :-(

I will be testing as soon as my tests I ordered get here... Although, mail may be delayed for this snow we are getting! And I won't be driving out to get any tomorrow, since they will most likely call off school... But if they go in on a delay, dollar store and walmart here I come! LOL Just have read too much about IC's being bad and some of the first response too! So makes you wonder which tests to trust!

hi,
sorry about your hubby going away. I hope you get your bfp first. whats meant to be wrong with the tests then? I usually use the first response ones. no af though!!!! best symptom of all hun xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well still no AF but neg tests... I will just keep testing till I get the BFP or the AF witch shows her nasty self, whichever comes first! Apparently there have been some evaps on the first response and some of the IC's, but I have been using the IC's and they are definitley NEG if I read them in the right amount of time, and they don't seem to get evaps at all...

Hope you get your BFP soon!

Well, the AF witch arrived this morning. Sadly. But still at least this stops all the wondering and worrying and now we can have fun trying again. Although timing may not be right, since he will be home for only a few days next week. But who knows, maybe I will be out of whack and O early this month? We shall see! Good luck ladies for your sticky beans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->