MC or BM So much pain I don't know.

lisaalove

Reaction score
Been cramping hard for about 30 minutes now hurts so bad but also feels like I just need to have a bm. At least thats what im hoping I suppose. No blood. But its very intense...

Hope you're ok. Hopefully it's just a BM x

Hope its just bm. Last Monday I had sharp shooting cramps that lasted less then 30 mins that ended up being gas. I hope its the same for you.

Hopefully just bm. I get loads of bad cramping from it aswell x

I didn't even know it was possible to feel like that from a bm. But im 90% sure thats what it was havent had much pain since.

I never used to have painful gas till I got pregnant and now I know what it's like! Normally goes when you break wind/have a bm

Have you found out yet? I was in excruciating pain for 30 minutes around 5 weeks and thankfully it was just a BM. The pain went away immediately after and I could go back to sleep! I hope that's all it is for you too.

Sorry if its tmi but I never had a bm but did break wind that deffinately helped with it and made it mch less painful. Never any show of blood thank god but still having pain off and on. Mostly when I sit down to pee or try and pass gas is when it.gets bad. So I think I may just be constipated. Thank you all for the concern. With all my other pregnancys I've never cramped like I have with thos one.

With my last pregnancy, for the last few weeks I had pains like that at night time, they were so intense that I didn't know if they were gas or contractions (though contractions honestly aren't painful for me.. more annoying than anything) still.. I would suggest taking a warm bath and try to go to the bathroom or pass gas. Maybe take a laxative or gas medicine. Good luck

This pregnancy and last, when I push to go bm or pass gas I get a pain on my lower right side. It is sharp, but goes away when I am not pushing. I think it's just has pain too. Sounds common, but I am sorry yours is lasting longer :(. I am sure once you have a good bm, it will go away.

I didn't even know it was possible to feel like that from a bm. But im 90% sure thats what it was havent had much pain since.

Seriously, today, I was nauseated from the pain. I was white, cold sweat....praying for it all to be over! I mean I used the bathroom and took everything off bc of how overwhelming the pain was.

Once I had a few BM after I did an enema, I feel better but let me tell you.... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I kept thinking, this is what labor is going to be like and than crying.... Man.

Seriously, today, I was nauseated from the pain. I was white, cold sweat....praying for it all to be over! I mean I used the bathroom and took everything off bc of how overwhelming the pain was.

Once I had a few BM after I did an enema, I feel better but let me tell you.... I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I kept thinking, this is what labor is going to be like and than crying.... Man.

Haha seeing how different this pregnancy is from my last has made me lose the hope that it will be like last time... I had no idea I was in labor felt no form of pain I went in to get induced and the doctor told me you dont feel that and I was like feel what? She said honey you're already in labor. And I laughed and said well this is easy.

Good to hear you're okay! I didn't know bm could cause that much pain in pregnancy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->