• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

MC sore when I pee ... Infection?

threebirds

Reaction score
I started to mc on Monday, bleeding was very heavy to start but is now easing off and there has been no cramping today either. But since late afternoon it's been sore when I pee & for a while after. Does it sound like I might have some kind of infection? I really thought today everything was easing a bit but now Im worried again, and sore. Any thoughts?
Thanks x

I"m so sorry for your loss threebirds. I read your title in a completely different way but now I see what you're saying :) . Has the soreness gone away?

Hiya Sweet, thank you & apologies for confusing thread title!
It is still a bit sore when I pee but I had urine test come back ok a couple of days ago, so hoping that there is no infection. Will know more tomor as I have follow up scan to see if mc is complete. How are you doing? x

Good news about the test then threebirds :) 'cause man do i hate bladder infections :argh: . Maybe you can seriously up your water intake and see if you can't flush out whatever is going on? Let us know how things go with the scan :flower:

I'm pretty good actually, thanks for asking :) . Waiting for January to swing on around the bend in a few months to jump back in the saddle :wacko: .

I agree with Sweet. Push the fluids as it might be your bladder is a little irritated right now. I know when I m/c, I tend to be in the bathroom alot more and if I don't drink my water, I end up with a mild bladder infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"