McDonalds

LoobyLou75

Mum of 3
Reaction score
How many of you still eat these? I am contemplating having one but am worried it won't be cooked enough, what they put in it etc.

Also, KFC, could at one of those right now but am paranoid about fast food!

If it were going to kill you they would be shut down. They HAVE to abide by health and safety...they do NOT want massive lawsuits being filed against them for an undercooked chicken nugget!

I eat fast food junk still. I've never eaten it all that often, but I don't see any reason to stop now. I wish we had a KFC in our town. The closest one is the next town over and no way I'm driving that far for fast food. At around week 7, I was starving and made my hubby go buy me 20 nuggets! Talk about a piggy.

in my first tri i was having mac d's quiet regular funny enough iv gone off it now ( but never had any problems while eating it ) . it isnt like you are having it that often so i wouldnt worry to much xx

I had a vendeta against mc donalds before i fell prgenant to the point i would be one of those annoying people that told you everything that was in it etc.

but during my severe morning sickness the only thing that would stop me throwing up sometimes was a big mac meal. I felt soooooo bad, it was almost as though baby knew it wasnt going to get mc donalds when it arrived so was milking it for all its worth whilst inside lol.

just check the meat before you bite it, tbh mc donalds tend to over cook their food rather than under cook it.

be carful if you go burger king tho they rush cook theres, oh had a pink burger a while back! x

I stopped eating mcd's for about 4yrs but I'm addicted now! Our cupboard is full of those bloody free glasses!
Don't like kfc but wouldn't say no to a dominoes! Oh now I'm hungry! X

I'm sure they're fine. I've eaten fast food throughout my pregnancy so far and haven't had a single problem. In fact, in first tri when nothing sounded good and everything hubby cooked made me want to vomit, it was mostly the only thing I could get down. Like someone else said, they have to abide by safety and health regulations. You shouldn't have any problems. Go enjoy yourself.

Well one of my cravings is double cheese burger and fries with loads of salt so i have had pleanty. Gone off KFC though.

Yeah if you go and look at scores on the doors in google you will find all mcdonalds are 4 or 5 star places.

I have had the occasional mcdonalds since beign pregnant, dont like KFC tho, wouldnt ever eat it, but yeah im sure its ok in moderation!

I still eat there, you should be just fine. Speaking of which, I am hungry now.

I was always very against McDonalds and KFC (mostly for political reasons as well as health) but now I REALLY crave KFC but my hubby won't let me have it as they are inhumane to their chickens. ARGH...! I know he's right but goddamn it I want some popcorn chicken!

I have it a couple of times a month usually, not stopped because I'm pregnant.

I can't help getting a sausage and egg McMuffin sometimes on the way in to work!! In terms of KFC, I would just avoid the chicken on the bone - just in case. Zinger burger all the way! xx

im in love with mcdonalds three piece chicken select meals with the sweet chilli dip!!!!! xxx

I am sure they are absolutely fine, from a health and safety point of view.

Personally I don't eat them (Burger King Beanburger if really pushed) because I am VERY fussy about the meat that I eat (was even before being pregnant) and because of the calories/fat involved and because they aren't a hugely nutritious meal.

I will eat the occassional burger/fries, but there are a lot better places than McDs and I do eat calories/fat, but I just want to make sure that I REALLY relish them :winkwink:

Occassionally (asusming you have an otherwise balanced diet) they are fine to eat - definitely no harm to you or baby :thumbup:

QT

What about Mcdonalds Mcflurries and milkshakes? Does anyone have any ideas on these? You cant have icecream like Mr Whippy, would Mcflurries be classed as the same?

I havent had one as Im not certain but keep thinking about them!!!

Any ideas?

I have to say i love fast food and havent stopped eating it:blush: altho i am alot more careful with checking it looks ok!

OMG i cant stop eating them !! Double cheese burger I thank you lol, !! Im sure its fine if it wasn't im sure the doc/midwife would tell you to avoid it etc.

x

i had a mcdonalds the other day, me and the baby are fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->