Me again! ! All evaps

Reaction score
So yea I think all these tests have been flukes!!! Ughhh so much money for nothing. .. so I'm going to obgyn Friday to see about meds to start af..2015-09-21 21.03.44.jpg
2015-09-21 20.22.49.jpg

I don't see anything I've spent spoo much money! !! And their not darker or sometime not on all tests..we're going to ttc now but I need a period to do so..so going Friday to see what I can do..I just took a frer too

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=897641&stc=1&d=1442887642
See it alittle here

Attachments

• 2015-09-21 22.06.38.jpg
    2015-09-21 22.06.38.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 21
I agree that something is definitely still catching my eye. You could just be early. I still stand by refusing meds unless they give you a blood test. Especially if your cycles are irregular. That's incredibly irresponsible of them.

I'm not seeing it on the frer Hun sorry I see a hint of something on the 2 others!

The tweak one if I zoom I see it but that's all..I'm just tires of this wish I had normal periods it would be a lot easier

I'm sorry I don't see anything on any of them. I would request one last blood test just in case. By now there should be something in the blood if you are. Just to be sure. As soon as they come back and it's negative fill the prescription for the pills.

I'm sorry I don't see anything on any of them. I would request one last blood test just in case. By now there should be something in the blood if you are. Just to be sure. As soon as they come back and it's negative fill the prescription for the pills.
ok thanks, i will try, because im so sick of this i could scream!!! my body sucks,, so when i go on friday i should request bloods and what couldi ask for to help me get my periods?? i dont even knowif i o.. i do know with dd i had a period dec 8th and then got a faint pos on jan 11 2014, i had been testing for days and no lines then finally got a faint on the 11th

im thinking its just my phone that when i look i see the lines but when i post its like their gone?!!?

The quality of the photo changes drastically when you post from your phone

yea looks like it cause on my phone i see it buton my laptop i dont???!!! dont even know why i keep testing it cant be pos as all of them would be or getting darker!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=897667&stc=1&d=1442897888
Out of the case. So yea,probably evap or indent

Attachments

• 20150922_005453-1.jpg
    20150922_005453-1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 27
I would probably tell your OB about all the tests, and ask for a blood test one more time to be sure. I think they are evaps and indents too since they haven't gotten any darker since you started testing sep 9th. You're dr will probably prescribe you a 5 day course of progesterone. It should induce a period within a week after stopping the last pill. I also highly recommend trying to chart your bbt for ttc! It's helpful to pinpoint if and when you ovulate. That right there takes a lot of the guess work out of ttc. All you need is a thermometer! There are free apps that you can use too. Good luck and keep us posted!

I don't see anything on them, sorry hun. Hopefully you can get some answers!

I don't chart..I have irregular periods I think we're going to ntnp I can't obese about this driving me nuts..bit regardless I need regular periods to be healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->