Me again! ! All evaps

The biggest reason I would again recommend charting, even if you want to ntnp, is so you know if and when you ovulate. For example: perhaps you haven't ovulated this cycle. If you knew when you ovulated, you would be able to get a good window for when you can test. It takes a lot of the guess work away. You know when you can start testing and when you can expect your next period. You can also use your charts to brainstorm with your obgyn about why you are having long cycles. Are you ovulating late? Not at all? Are your temps spikey or constant. All of this information is valuable for your reproductive health. I agree that obsessing and stressing about if when how are you pregnant is not good. I truly believe charting, and getting in tune with your body is helpful and not obsessive. I have PCOS, irregular cycles, it's not easy to get your body regular if there's an issue. But cheating has helped me both in ttc and also when were not trying. good luck! I hope you get some good info at your apt

The biggest reason I would again recommend charting, even if you want to ntnp, is so you know if and when you ovulate. For example: perhaps you haven't ovulated this cycle. If you knew when you ovulated, you would be able to get a good window for when you can test. It takes a lot of the guess work away. You know when you can start testing and when you can expect your next period. You can also use your charts to brainstorm with your obgyn about why you are having long cycles. Are you ovulating late? Not at all? Are your temps spikey or constant. All of this information is valuable for your reproductive health. I agree that obsessing and stressing about if when how are you pregnant is not good. I truly believe charting, and getting in tune with your body is helpful and not obsessive. I have PCOS, irregular cycles, it's not easy to get your body regular if there's an issue. But cheating has helped me both in ttc and also when were not trying. good luck! I hope you get some good info at your apt
Thank so much very helpful..I'm going to talk to my ob even if not ttc right now I need a period every month. . I need lose weight too..so I can stop test lol..I'm done spending money

UPDATE af came today! so not sure why i got all these lines. Can you get pregnant while on your period?? i went to my ob she gaveme provera go figure got af a day later..

Most women don't get pregnant on their period no. It's very rare :(

Ok thanks..I think ttc will be on hold..I want to ttc but sometimes I feel it's too much..so I'm just going to relax

What is possible is that it was a cp. Some show up blazing positive and then they go light and then you get your period but maybe you just implanted and it left, causing only a little hcg to be in there. Just enough to show a squinter of a line but never getting darker. With irregular cycles and no charting it's so hard to know. OR you were just seriously unlucky to get a bunch of crap tests.

I highly recommend charting even if you aren't trying at all. Don't stress about the temps and what everything means but just record it all and have it on record. I highly suggest the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It was recommended many times on here and I finally bought it. One of the main things they say is to chart and track everything. This way when you do ttc you have a record and you can have some sort of pattern. This helps if you have trouble for a few months. You can then go to your doc, give them your charts and they will have a starting point.

It really will help. But again, don't worry about what it all means, just record it. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->