Me again.... Promising?

liljenz1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well its me again, as some of you know I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 n half years for #1, no luck.

I have recently been diagnosed with poly cystic SK anyway aries. My doc put me on metformin to help lose some weight so I can have fertility treatment, I'm a couple stone to heavy :( so anyway I decided I don't want to use metformin because of the side effects.

Well last week I had some cramping, this week 2 days ago I had a little spotting only when I wiped, along with the first nose bleed I have ever had in my life! Later on that day no spotting, yet another nose bleed. A few days later, today, tiny bit of spotting and yet more nose bleeds this morning!

This is totally out of character I am not at all regular and have no idea if/ when I ovulated, think (maybe) it was last weekend. Also last week had very sore breasts, usually get from ovulation all the way through to end of period, but its just gone, before my period!

Do we think its promising?

Also been feeling very tired, but then I have been busy. Oh I don't know, symptom spotting :/

I wouldn't be so doubtful, when do you plan on testing? :)

Thanks, I thought the spotting would turn into period, no show this morning, and I don't think there has been anymore and if there has I haven't noticed it Lol.

I did a test today, I thought there might have been something on an IC, but I have a serious case of line eyes haha.

Dont really know when I should be testing as I have no solid clue about ovulation or when my period coming, damn pcos Lol Xxx

What do you think?

Knowing my luck I will be on tomorrow, if I ever meet the witch I will be having words haha x

Well the spotting stopped and we did the deed, afterwards though, I went the loo to 'clean up' sorry tmi and I wiped n there was the obvious plus a string bit of red tissue/ mucus, but that was it, non blood.

Weird! X

I'd say test again tomorrow! Do you have a pic of todays test?

Thanks, Tested this morning and I don't think there is anything x

Had a bit of pinchy cramping, and think blobs of cm, with a microscopic streak of red.

But being pcos that could still be anything Lol, feeling quite wet downstairs haha x

Uh oh, have a tinge of spotting again.... Fingers crossed its not the witch x

Okay, maybe not Lol, wish she would make her mind up is the witch coming to stay or not haha. The spotting stopped again, it was just that once when I wiped again.

Got a strong pinchy cramping going on right now.

Tested this evening bfn :(

Xxx

Took a test this morning.... BFN of course....

No sign of spotting again, or the witch, little bit crampy and yesterday my blood sugar kept dropping dramatically, to the point I thought I was going to faint!

Any ideas as to what's going on with me....?

It must be so hard not knowing when you OV, do OPK's not work with PCOS at all? I'm thinking it could be OV bleeding, I've only ever had it once, so maybe get busy just in case! But then again the nose bleeds and the cramping last week sound more like IB, but I don't want to get your hopes up. If it was implantation it would take a good 2 days to show on HPT, maybe a bit longer so keep trying using FMU is all I can suggest. Sorry I can't say more, wish we all had definite ways of telling! GL!

Thanks very much for your message, yeah I will keep testing. But I am just getting so disappointed seeing negatives, I am a little more crampy, now so I think the witch may be coming for me, but all this stuff this last week has been so strange.

I have tried opks but for some reason I think its the pcos, I literally get dark dark positives all of the time. I have tried a saliva thing, but I just haven't managed to get on with that properly, may need to try again.

I am waiting to go back to fertility doctor, we have an app on 16th september, but last time I saw him he told me I had 4 months to get my bmi down to 30, now for me because I am short and chubby, this means I have to try shift 4 stone. Haha funny one Lol!

Well I have to see what they say, if I have lost enough weight they will do more tests, and then treat me!

Could still be years before we get an angel xxx

So I have pathetically light tinge to the tissue again when I wipe, what the heck is going on!

Don't lose hope! I know it's so hard when you see time stretching away in front of you but one step at a time. I've heard of ladies with PCOS having to use less sensitive OPK's to stop the false positives. Have a rummage round the net, see what info you can find.

I hope you don't ever get an angel though, it's a term usually used when they die hun.

Yeah I see what you mean, yeah maybe miracle would be a better word.

Yeah I am trying to keep hope, but I am still super light spotting, with bad cramp/twinges since yesterday, it doesn't feel like AF but then mine change all the time so who knows Xxx

These cramps are sooo strange I did a hpt this morning and it was negative. The spotting is still only when I wipe, but this has been on and off for nearly a week, with about 2 days in the middle with no spotting at all.

I really don't know what to make of this, the spotting by the way has either been brown/pink/ v light reddy colours all so weird. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->