Me again!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:roll: I had a AF on last thurs it lasted 2 days and now today ive had niggly pains an just now when on loo i wiped and there was bright red blood tmi :oops: i cant surly be havin another AF?? Oh an it was just the one wipe nothing else now just niggly pains!
Any ideas?
:oops:

Maybe your bodies taking a little while to adjust. Some women go back to normal without much hassle after a MC where others will have a hard time of it. I don't get much hassle because of the chemical pregnancies only time I did was my ectopic - 2 months of bleeding pissed me right off!

Maybe other reasons .... Hmmmm 2 days isn't good though!

Could you test Sophie with a 'rule it out' mind? Think I would hun!

I was thinkinf of that wobbles, cos i did 2 this month 1st one didnt work 2nd one a line came up but it was a weird line if that make sense :? i think maybe an evap but the day after i started AF so though it must have been an evap line!
Im hoping im not havin another mc, ive had all the symptoms from feelin sick an goin dizzy to my bbs hurting.
I sound like a nut nut! :lol:
thanks wobs

Theres other stuff you want to rule out if you feel you should maybe be concerned put your mind at rest.

Think I would hun :? :hugs:

:hugs:
It is probably nothin to worry about i just cant help it! I think this week has been the worst week so far in my whole TTC experience i just feel so down about the whole thing i have no idea why i feel like this, maybe its because we have both said we are gonna give it a break i dunno anyway sorry for goin on!
xxx

That 'break' made me feel defeated an I'm not prepared to be defeated yet!!

Ive tested an it was bfn so i take it my body just takin a little longer to adjust after mc!
:roll:
x

Hows things with you now Sophie? x

Hope all is ok xx

:hugs: things are not too bad thanks, i had no more bleeding after that. just niggle pains like i was gonna get AF again!

thanks for asking :D
xxxx

Thats good news then Sophie huh

Glad your ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel