sunshine82

Reaction score
Convinced myself I could see something in real life lol! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 58
Don't think I can see anything yet xx

I didn't see anything in the first picture but I deffinitly see a faint line in the second picture!! Good luck! X

Yeah I can sort of see something in the second picture!
Take a photo of it in natural light I always found it makes it show up more :):)

Thanks ladies :) it's hard to tell isn't it! I enhanced the photo on my iPhone I don't know what that does so I don't know if that's representative of the original image but it's defo brought out a line. I will post it now x

Sadly I can't get photo to post on to thread but it worked earlier on another thread here's the link for that if you wanted to see the enhanced one! Thanks ladies xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2400404-feint-positive-frer.html

I think I see something on the second pic! Although it appears to be in a really weird spot

Thank you everyone :) trying to not get hopes built up too much!
I wondered about line being off a little I guess the control line looks slightly to left than normal so I wonder if that's why the test line is too. Here's that pic of enhanced test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 30
Thank you so much everyone! I'm going to retest tomorrow so hope it'll be darker without enhance and also in the correct place! Another lady had this though and her pic was identical to mine line placement wise and she got a lovely bfp! :)

Just retested was fairly dark wee but barely there line of at all. Was a two hour hold. Got to hope fmu tomorrow. I'm feeling down :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583