Me and OH broke up.

stephx

Reaction score
:cry:

Well it's more like a trial separation :(

He told me this morning that he misses his life before Ava and it's gone from there really.

Told me he felt fucked over when I got pregnant and begrudges his responsibilities now. We were NTNP really, And he still feels bitter towards me about that.

He's still living here, and were guna start fresh I think, go on dates and stuff again. We used to have the perfect relasionship, and since I got pregnant it hasn't been the same, so I do see where he's coming from... It just hurt that he's kept it from me for so long and I feel devastated for Ava :cry: x

Aww god hun *hugs* we will chat about it over coffee tomorrow :) I'm gonna Facebook you my number, give me a text to arrange stuff later on xxx

Aww I'm sorry Steph, that's sad. I hope things turn around for you both. I hate to say it, but maybe it's for the best right now.. it is devastating. OH and I had a break and it was really difficult but we ended working things out. Hopefully it works for you both as well. :hugs:

Big:hugs: I hope you can both work things out. It'l be lovely for you to go on dates etc again though and you can hopefully pick things back up from there x

Aww I'm sorry Steph, that's sad. I hope things turn around for you both. I hate to say it, but maybe it's for the best right now.. it is devastating. OH and I had a break and it was really difficult but we ended working things out. Hopefully it works for you both as well. :hugs:

Yeah I hope so! It has been better tonight, we got a pizza and are watching a film and haven't argued at all :) I do think it will make things better giving eachother some space and I'm glad everything's in the open now. I just wish he'd have been honest, I mean he acted excited the whole pregnancy I just don't get it! X

:hugs: I'm so so sorry hun. How are you feeling now? I think facebook doesn't want us to be friends because I pmed you about a baby meet a few weeks ago but now I've just seen that it never sent :dohh: Let me know if you want to meet up :)

Hope your okay huni!!! you know where i am if you need a chat :) xx

:hugs: I'm so so sorry hun. How are you feeling now? I think facebook doesn't want us to be friends because I pmed you about a baby meet a few weeks ago but now I've just seen that it never sent :dohh: Let me know if you want to meet up :)

Yeah im ok about it thanks, it would be different if he actually left kwim?
Oh really? yeah I want to meet Ivy! and you obviously :) Think we need to hit city farm soon xxx

Oh really? yeah I want to meet Ivy! and you obviously :) Think we need to hit city farm soon xxx

Yess! Which one? I guess Windmill Hill Farm is closer to you? There is St Werburghs farm down the road from me but its pretty crap!

Yess! Which one? I guess Windmill Hill Farm is closer to you? There is St Werburghs farm down the road from me but its pretty crap!

Yeah the windmill hill one :D When you free? We should probally arrange this via PM we dont want any stalkers hijacking :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->