Me feeling stressed out!

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
Monday i had an appointment with my dr then another with oh lawyer didnt get to clean the house but it was not messy since we we werent in the house all day. Tuesday i got sick went t to the hospital and was told i had IBS and due to the amount of stress i have it was making it worse. Oh let me lay in all tuesday. Wendsday i finally got out of the bedroom and to my suprise i find my kitchen sink full of dishes, clean laundry mixed in with dirty laundry, living room full of toys,food, dirty diapers... What? I take a break and this happens!? Ahh ive been cleaning since wendsday and it looks the same, now im here crying and now my tummy hurts. Rant over :cry:

Why? Why do i even care? Nobody visits me anyways well my brother came to visit my parents but thex were out and since i live next door drop by to say hi. He said oh you got a new living room set and i said umm yeah. The reality was that i gotten them a year ago.

I'm sorry your feeling so down. I sometimes let housework get on top of me but I try not to. Our job is to look after LO NOT be a 24/7 cleaner and maid. Rope in your OH and split the chores and your place will look fab in no time :hugs: xx

I can completely relate to the days your having. Ive had a tonne of them. And worse of all, when you put so much work into making the house look great and tidy. No one will notice. Only when its a complete mess do people notice lol.

But on the upside, it does get better. Never feels like it when your having one of them days tho. But keep ya head up girlie :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->