me, my OH& ladies on other threads see a 2nd line, PICTURE

1209ttc

Reaction score
its a thin faint line in the middle of the test, opinions? x

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 175
I think I see it too!!!!! FX for you hun!

Thank you RNmommy and congrats on your pregnancy!! x

yayay!!:D not long until i test again:p x

awwww i cant see anything, but picture is abit blurry for me tho.... But im sure if you can see it in real life and DH can (thats always a good thing lol) then im wishing you all the best :D x

i have put an arrow underneath the line, i couldnt see it until he pointed it out to me lol. you might can see it now seen as ive pointed it out on this picture:) and thank you babee_bugs x

the second line should be way more to the left, than you have pointed out, if you get what i mean???... There is lots more pics on the forum of Positive pregnancy tests, so you can get a understanding of where the Test line should appear x

:blush::blush: i just looked at the test and that arrow is way off!!:blush: lol. i swear i put it in the right place on photobucket:wacko: x

tested again and got another faint positive:D

i will put one up later my OH is away with his phone and my camera isn't good:)

unable to post a picture up:(! babyhopes2010 i've done 4 altogether and all faint positives, surely they all cant be evaps. And thank you:)

i think it depends a lot on your lappy /pc/phone. I can definately see a faint line if i look at it on my phone but cant see anything on the lappy. Must be something to do with the resolution.
I trust my phone and its a positive in RL so huge congrats to you and your DH.

x

thank you Wendyk07 :D i have been feeling down tonight because one minute i see the line on them all the next i see it on a coule of them. I'm scared to go to my GP tomorrow though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->