Me time

butterflies

Reaction score
How often do you girls have proper quality me time??? I'm talking complete and utter pampering?
I've had the house to myself this evening, and i've given myself a pedicure, washed my hair and smothered it in a nice moisturising mask and exfoliated and moisturised. Nice long soak in the bath with lush goodies and lots of candles and a nice big glass of wine!!!! Bliss!!!!

Rarely do this though, just don't have the time as much as i'd like.

So how often do you have "me" time? and what do you do, when you do!!!!
:cloud9:

Me time?!?! I havent had that since I got married 6 years ago :rofl:

I take that back the other day DH rubbed my feet with lotion

Me time?!?! I havent had that since I got married 6 years ago :rofl:

I take that back the other day DH rubbed my feet with lotion

:rofl: i have me time when DH works nights, so mondays and fridays! Love them, though i miss DH being at home its nice to relax and pamper myself!!!!

Haha! NEVER! No, maybe once every two weeks or sooo... :(

What exactly is "me" time?

Before Chase I woke up at 5:30 a.m. just to have an hour or two with my coffee and BnB and no one really bugging me. Chase seems to know that it's my time and wakes up then. LOL

I am spoiled. I get me time whenever I want. DH often lets me sleep in, brings me breakfast and coffee, does the laundry, changes diapers, cooks dinner, shaves my legs, gives me back rubs.... he has even given me a foot rub with lotion. I am very lucky to have him, but I return it all equally but lately because we are TTC and it is taking longer than it has in the past it has had me kind of down.

You know, after I answered this question, I thought about it, and "me time" is different for everyone I guess. So, I figured I would explain what "me time" is for me. I have two kids, and I am a SAHM. One of my kids has autism and has appointments 4 times a week...just for her alone. Dentist, DR, etc...is on top of that, so needless to say, it is hectic. I also watch my sister's kids (pick them up from school, so I go to the school 3 times a day since my son goes half-day kindergarten), as well, I hire all the staff for my daughter so there is all that is involved in that...which is alot, paper work, finances, etc. So, for me..."me time" is getting out of the house completely...NO KIDS! LOL! So, it is rare. :)

Right now-my me time is having a bath or shower on an evening. dont get much time now elliots here lol.

whats this thing called 'me time'? lmao! 10 min shower is all i get and even that is very often shared with my little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"