me

F

Flame-Mistress

Hi i'm mia im 18 years old. I have a beautiful little girl Alyssa Beth who is turning 2 jan 29th. I just gave birth to my son Dylan on 13th september. My daughter's father sadly passed away in sept 2004 in a tragic car accident before she was born. My daughter was a twin and because of the trauma she and alyssa were born 7 weeks early. Alyssa Beth and Siobhan Marie were born on 29th jan 2005. Siobhan was born with a condition called Gastroschisis which means when she was in my womb her stomach didnt close properly and her intestines came outside her body. She survived nearly 2 weeks and then passed away. She had 2 procedures during this time 1 with a bag like thing to slowly push the organs back inside and another to try and feed her with a tube connecting directly to her stomach. i never intended to start dating again but i grew close to a friend of mine and connor was my first and only boyfriend ( we were dating from the age of 12 puppy love!) Myself and billy got together when Alyssa was 7 months. After a while i found i was pregnant with our son. Dylan was born 2 months premature but he was a big baby lol after a week we got him home. Billy has raised alyssa as if she were his own but I have still told her about her real dad and i think she understands. I show pics of connor and she says daddy and pics of billy shes says billy. She has asked to call him daddy now because Dylan will be calling him daddy and its not fair he has one and she doesnt. She's quite the little madam. She also knows about Siobhan and always says that she will have a place in heaven cos shes a set and Von will be saving her a place. I have been told shes smart for a 2year old but to me its just normal i think she pick all this up from me and billy as we both attended college and i graduated to be a beautitian while he is in uni doing sports science hoping to be a personal trainer. Well thats enough about me for now. :D

Welcome over Mia :D

Congrats on the birth of Dylan and still many hugs ((())) as always for your loss two years ago, glad to here how well Aylssa is doing though.

Cat
xxxx

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-189.gif Hello :hi:

Interesting name.....how did you come up with that, it's cool?

Corrr hun you have been thru the mill and back!! I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: but I am glad you have found a lovely man to look after you and your kiddies.......

Welcome to the forum hun! xx

aw thanks every1 ty cat u were there 4 me wen alyssa was little and introduced me to so many places including this 1 thanks alot love.

the name was a name i used for an old website as the webmistress ive always been a bit of a goth/punk and loved the name lol

hi there mia congrats on the birth of baby dylan i think in a way it great that you have found someone and have got a family i lost a child my self he was 2 years old when he died so i know what its like to lose a child its heart breaking i know then after he passed away 3 months later me and my best friend decided to start seeing eachother we were friends for a year and a half then 5 months later i found out i was pregnant it was heck of a weekend i remember it was the friday before xmas 2003 and on the friday my boyfrind had the keys to our new house, saturday i quit my job and then sunday i found out i was pregnant what a weekend and now we are expecting baby no.2 in may but the point im trying to make is that you have got to get on with your life yes i know that the people we have lost we will never forget about them ever but you either got to say ok i either get on with my life or just shut down and never see the world again if you see what i mean any way welcome to baby and bump and hope to talk to you soon spunky xxx

:hugs:

Wow, what an introduction. You sound like such a strong person!
And Alyssa sounds so clever with her outlook, you've done such a fantastic job!

Welcome to the forum

xox

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Morning%20Night%20Tnx%20etc/bearwelcomepms.gif

& I can't say what the othe girlies haven't already say BIG hugs to you & your family.

x

ty girls! was tryin 2 put a few pics up on gallery but cant seem 2 get them up lol cant get the hand of this thing! lol :lol:

This should help babe......if you get stuck, give us a shout...........

https://www.babyandbump.com/how-to-host-a-picture-vt13.html

Anytime babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->