Meal Inspiration!!

Feebster1

Reaction score
Needing some inspiration for family meals that lo can eat too!

Can you ladies help out with a recipe or website links for your family favs?!!

We love homey meals that are fairly easy to prepare and lo loves her sauces!

Thanks

Code:

Thanks

I have a few suggestions for you! One is cheesy broccoli potatoes. These are super easy to make and combine mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese. It's a great way to add in some extra veggies to your meal, and mashed potatoes are totally kid friendly!

The second suggestion I have is for Turkey Zucchini meatloaf. If you cook the meatloaf in small muffin tins (rather than a large loaf pan) they look like little cupcakes and are perfect portion sized. You can even put some of the potatoes ontop of the meatloaf "cupcake" to make it looks like a cupcake with icing. It makes dinner time a little more fun (for everyone!)

Both of those recipes can be found here: https://readytomum.blogspot.ca/p/recipes.html

Enjoy! :)

Code:

Thanks

I have a few suggestions for you! One is cheesy broccoli potatoes. These are super easy to make and combine mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese. It's a great way to add in some extra veggies to your meal, and mashed potatoes are totally kid friendly!

The second suggestion I have is for Turkey Zucchini meatloaf. If you cook the meatloaf in small muffin tins (rather than a large loaf pan) they look like little cupcakes and are perfect portion sized. You can even put some of the potatoes ontop of the meatloaf "cupcake" to make it looks like a cupcake with icing. It makes dinner time a little more fun (for everyone!)

Both of those recipes can be found here: https://readytomum.blogspot.ca/p/recipes.html

Enjoy! :)

Sound fab i shall go look them up!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back