meal replacement shakes

hmmmmmmmmmm? i actually don't know? but i wouldn't:nope: you need food and drink to make milk don't do it :shrug: xx

The drinks in themselves are probably safe, but the diet would probably be too low in calories for when you are exclusivly BFing. Slimming World or Weight watchers both allow for BFing so may be a better option.

thanks, i thought about it after i posted and thought if i really wanted to loose weight that much and could stick to it i coukd stick to just eatin healthy! I walk my dog for 1-2 hours a day but chocolate is my friend! Im over a stone lighter than before i was pregnant so just gotta try harder!

I don't even recommend those drinks to non-breastfeeders. :haha: They really aren't the healthiest way to lose weight and most people just gain it all back and more once they stop drinking the shakes. (Me included!:haha:) I think just cutting out the junk and eating nice healthy meals would be enough especially when you already get good exercise with the walking! :flower:

i looked into this, and a lot of them say not safe... so i presumed they were all not safe..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->