• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Meant to be 3dpo but got really dark OPK?? What do you think?

L

LilMiss_91

I'll try and make this short. This cycle I ude Clearblue Digi OPKs and cheapie OPKs. Didn't get a positive on the cheapies at all but got 4 "high" days on the CB CDs 12, 13, 14 & 15 and a "peak" on CD16 so stopped testing after that, assuning I'd O'd. Only thing I noticed was a major lack of EWCM. But today (supposedly 3dpo) when I wiped this morning there was a LOT of EWCM on the tp (sorry for tmi). So I took an OPK and used my last CB test stick with SMU. The CB came up negative but I read that they kind of reset after not being used. But the cheapie came up really dark. I could tell as soon as I'd dipped it that it was going to be a really dark line.

So now I'm confused, did the CB get it wrong and I'm actually Oing now? Or is this just a weird OPK fluke? What do you think?

Attachments

• 20150419_091745-1.jpg
    20150419_091745-1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey lilmiss, that's strange.. I don't have an answer except are you monitoring your temp? Only way to tell you have/haven't ovulated.. That's the only way I knew this month, my opk's never gave me a true positive, but my temps indicated I am 3dpo.. Also I would just BD just in case and continue monitoring cm/cp.. I'm stalking to find out what happens! Good luck!!

Thanks Pink. I asked about it on another forum and no one really seems to understand what's happening! I don't temp as my LO still wakes up at irregular times in the night so I can't guarantee having a solid block of sleep where I haven't had to get up for him.
Well we BD'd yesterday and will tonight also. Basically until this EWCM has cleared up we'll keep at it :haha: although saying that it's gone kind of... less thick? It's sort of slippery/watery now as opposed to thick and gloopy (sorry i jnow that's far TMI and quite gross! Only way to describe it though in all honesty! :blush:) but it's still definitely stretchy/stringy. Sooo confused! Can't wait to just bloomin' well test lol. When are you planning on testing? We've got a TWW thread going, called something like 1 or 2 dpo, testing on the 25th buddies wanted. You can come and join us if you like! :)

O cool!! I'll go look for it now, Definitely want to join something... I have 70 hpts :haha: yes 70.. so I'll probably start testing in 3-4 days at 6-7 dpo lol

Wow! That's loads! I thought I had a lot (about 7!) :haha:

Ok, see you over there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"