• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Measuring 3 Weeks Behing

marlowbaby

Reaction score
Went for my first ultrasound the other day. I should have been 8 weeks 5 days according to my LMP of Nov 13, 2014. The technician said I am only measuring 5 weeks 6 days with no heartbeat. My OB does not seem worried but I am freaking out. Should I be worried?

Is it possible you ov late? Baby & heartbeat not usually visible until 6-7 weeks so sounds right for 5+6. At my 5 week scan, only sac visible & 7 weeks, little bean with heartbeat xx

I was 2weeks behind in my first pregnancy. I knew When Id ovulated as I was testing but was measuring 6weeks not 8weeks, they put it down to a second random ovulation that month! My LG is a healthy 1yr old Fingers crossed its a similar story for you 😃

There is a baby just no heartbeat. I was on provera and clomid this cycle so I could have ov late but I just don't think so. The dr just keeps pushing in my head that my lmp was 12/2 instead of 11/13

3 weeks is a long way to be off :(

I hope for your sake that it's correct. Are you going back for another scan?

Dr says he will see me in 2 weeks and will order another scan then. Now every little pain I get I debate on rushing to ER

I wouldn't go unless you are bleeding. I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a scan with a baby & no heartbeat and then everything turned out normal? I really hope it does for you x

I had a scan at 5+4 and saw a heartbeat but the sonographer said that was quite rare for so early! Baby is only the size of a grain of rice hun I wouldn't worry too much. You could've just ovulated a little later than you thought! Stay positive xxx

My mom has a condition where she occasionally releases two eggs every cycle and her cycles are still about 28 days. Could be a late O or you Oed twice.

Why does your OB think you LMP was Dec 2?

They just keep telling me that I must have had my dates wrong and it was closer to December. After trying for over a year I know when my lmp

I'm in a similar situation. Came in today at 7 weeks 1 day and the doctor only saw an empty gestational sac via transvaginal ultrasound. He said it's either too early and I'm probably only 4-5 weeks or that the embryo stopped growing. I'm getting a blood test tomorrow and Monday and going to see him on Wednesday next week for a result. And yes he kept saying either I'm irregular or I had my lmp date wrong but I've been keeping track of my cycle every single month after 2 years of trying so i should know. Let's keep hoping and fingers crossed for the both of us!

All we can do is pray I guess. I hate saying this but feel down I don't feel prego anymore. I hate stressing over it!

Am in the same boat... 7+1 scan showed jist a 12mm sac. I go back for a re scan on weds. I am sure of my dates so not very hopeful. However I am still feeling so very sick amd am exhausted. ..

Had the same bfp with a digi 16/12 and then scan 9/1 and was 6 weeks I mesued 9 days behind I'm like clockwork with my dates and periods hoping my tummy scan this Friday will show different and caught up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"