Measuring a week ahead?

Scromfy

Proud mommy
Reaction score
Had my scan today... Yay! Everything looked great. I was measuring six days ahead though - and I'm pretty up on my dates. Anyone else had that? They bumped my due date up by six days. I'm not really too worried, more curious. Anyone else have this? I guess my son was born 8 days before my due date so maybe my babies cook fast or I ovulate super early? Anyhow just wondering if anyone else has measured ahead and thought their dates were super accurate.

I had exactky the same :) I thought I was bang on too but the tech said I ovulated early :) all my babies were early too :) xxxx

I had this with my first son. I was sure of my dates but they moved my due date anyway. I ended up being induced as I was two weeks over my adjusted due date but actually only a week over my actual due date based on my dates. I wished I had pushed to keep my original date and I could have went into labour naturally.

With this pregnancy I was measuring 3 days ahead at 8 weeks. I will be sticking with my original dates though.

In both my pregnancies ive been put forward a week, and I'm definite on my ovulation days. There's mo way I could've ovulated earlier, because we never DTD earlier and I was tapering off my period. I just assume I implated earlier.

I should have said my son was born 8 days ahead of his due date.. so part of me thinks maybe I ovulate a day or two ahead of when I thought or maybe part of it is they cook fast. Lol. I guess no way of telling until I go into labour :)

And babybambi that makes sense also. Implanting on the early side makes a lot of sense because I got a bfp so early and I had an inkling I was pregnant almost right away

Me ! With my second son I was measuring a full week ahead and I was very sure on my dates as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->