measuring a week early..

emma33

Reaction score
So i had to go for a early scan today due to a previous Ectopic pregnancy.
Pregnancy is in my womb so thats great but the lady said im only measuring just under 5 weeks not almost 6 as i dated myself.
A pregnancy sac and yolk sac were seen and she said all looks positive , im going to go stir crazy now waiting for a rescan on june 10th.. anybody else had similar i just need reassurance really.. thankyou xx

Did you ovulate late?? This could possibly put you back a bit x

How did you date yourself? If I dated myself from LMP I would be 12 weeks right now. But I'm only 9+6, I ovulated very late in my cycle.

yes ive gone from my LMP so maybe your right...im obviously really happy its not ectopic but now this is another worry thanks for your replies x

Hey mrs I was scanned at 6+2 and only gestational and yolk sac seen. Rescanned at 7+3 and 2.2mm embryo with the beginnings of cardiac activity was seen. Doc dated me at 5wks plus and I was defo 7+3 from LMP.
I'm back this fri to confirm growth and will update then!

Don't loose hope yet! Best of luck xx

I think this is normal to be dated back.
All implant different days, grow at different rates, depending on how full your bladder is and just measurung in general at this stage is hard.

My baby was measuring 5 days behind at early scan, all caught up on 12w scan. good luck

I agree, early scans the baby is so teeny tiny and most catch up when you have a 12 week scan. Try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy Hun x

I'm waiting on a call to go in for a scam to rule out ectopic. It will be today or tomorrow but im also booked in for tenth of June too :D U possibly ovd late? All sounds good though xxx

We can never be totally accurate with our dates I had a scan this morning and thought I was 7 weeks 2 days baby is actually almost 8 weeks measuring ahead so don't worry pregnancy isn't easy to date ourselves lol

Sounds like everything is good for you :)

Will stalk for an update

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"