• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Measuring behind with heartbeat and good hcg levels

Thanks everyone. Decided to just stay home as the bleeding has gotten worse so there's no question. I went to the ER for my first mc and it was such an ordeal for nothing basically. Having a very rough time dealing with this since it's the third time. Dh is not handling it well. Think we will be taking a break from things for a while. I know my OB said a reproductive endocrinologist is next but my hearts just not in it.

Take time to grieve before you make any decisions. I had three consecutive miscarriages before my daughter and she is so precious and bright but I rushed into ttc so I wasn't mentally strong enough to handle her pregnancy. I know the devastation of being put into the "recurrent miscarrier" bracket and how hopeless it feels. There's a great thread in the miscarriage section for recurrent miscarriage where you can get advice, support and hear about success stories if you think that might help :hugs: Good luck and I hope you and your DH find peace and healing

Oh Hun 😢. Sorry to hear this. Hope everything is ok xx

Did you ever find out any reasoning behind your losses? I'm scared they're going to say it's bad luck. I have fvl and was on baby aspirin and lovenox for the second 2 losses. The first they made me wait on the lovenox and I lost it before they did. I feel like my OB has kind of dropped the ball on my last 2 pregnancies by not doing much until 8-10 weeks. By then it's been too late for me. Just venting I guess.

Think the worst of the pain and bleeding is over with. I passed the baby and the sac whole and actually saw the baby :( that was terrible.

They never found a reason for mine. Chalked it up to bad luck. Especially as they were all very different. I was put on aspirin while ttc and during preg.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I hope they find a treatable cause for your losses :hugs:

I have a feeling mine is bad luck too. Not sure what the first one was, maybe not being on lovenox right away. We never made it to an appt for the first. The second was an empty sac and this one was behind in development. So mine seem different too. Did you have a lot of testing done to just find out it's bad luck or did you just try again?

I had lots of bloods and scans and they were all normal. Might not hurt to ask your RE to test for NK cells if he will do that x

Thanks, I'll take any suggestions. I have a friend who is an OB that I plan to ask her which tests to push for.

Good luck :hugs: Hopefully you'll be back soon pregnant with your rainbow baby and buying onesies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"