mediation thurs and tired of ppl meddling

lal

Reaction score
Me and FOB go to mediation Thursday. No idea what will happen, I know he wants overnights/weekends immediately and absolutely will not agree to that. I think he thinks he can try to get me to change last name too, but my lawyer told me that goes through district court so he'd have to do it separately...just going to get together my bare minimums for negotiating and see how it goes I guess. And my mom has recently decided to chat with FOB, since she visited me and the baby and was around him - he has charmed her to his side, she told me I needed to get over him dating other people and let him be a good dad...uh, he sees the baby WHENEVER he wants to and I don't say anything to him about how he's treated me. Also, its not that he dated other people (which absolutely did suck), but that he completely cut me and the pregnancy out when he did. I had to politely tell her to mind her own business today. Like that is what I need, my own family falling for his $%^$%#. I hope he doesn't meet a girlfriend and cut our son out like he did me while I was pregnant, but if he does and it is a big chance, my mom will see firsthand what kind of guy he really is. UGH.

Good luck with mediation hun, i hope it goes your way xx

good luck tomorrow let us know how it goes :hugs:

It went wonderfully! He said he only wanted what I am comfortable with, so he has the baby a few hours on the weekend, and the rest of the time will visit him at my house (like it is now). It will be like that until I give the okay to change it, or he takes me back to court (which he probably won't do). I am soooo relieved...and he asked about changing last name, I said maybe later (probably not...). Anybody who hasn't made the decision, USE YOUR OWN LAST NAME!!! I think the prospect of me changing it is what is making him be so agreeable. Thanks for all of your well wishes, looks like they worked!

It went wonderfully! He said he only wanted what I am comfortable with, so he has the baby a few hours on the weekend, and the rest of the time will visit him at my house (like it is now). It will be like that until I give the okay to change it, or he takes me back to court (which he probably won't do). I am soooo relieved...and he asked about changing last name, I said maybe later (probably not...). Anybody who hasn't made the decision, USE YOUR OWN LAST NAME!!! I think the prospect of me changing it is what is making him be so agreeable. Thanks for all of your well wishes, looks like they worked!

I'm so regretting not just using my last name....

I almost didn't. Can you talk him into hyphenating it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->