Meet up, Metro Centre, 6th Sept

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Hello,

to any of you who are interested in coming we are having a meet on saturday september 6th, at 12pm at the Metro Centre in Gateshead.

It should be fun, time to shop and gossip!!!

Hope you can come, will decide on an exact place to meet later

xxx

Ive already told you, but my snotty baby and I will be there. And probably Matt too but Ill send him off to Metroland or something to occupy himself.

xxx

i was gonna leave my oh at home but i suppose i could send him off with matt :rofl:

Saturdays are a tad tricky for me but I'll see what I can do.

X

Chris should be home on leave that weekend so i'll probably bring him along too...if not i'll hop in with u!

Metroland isn't there anymore Linzi huni

will see about coming but not promising, at the theatre the night before

Oh I will go OH WAIT HAHAHAH Im in the Colorado springs (USA) damnit!

Enjoy the meet girls - whoever goes

:D x

Oh I will go OH WAIT HAHAHAH Im in the Colorado springs (USA) damnit!

Thats rude!

Why is metro land not there anymore? What happened?!

Gutted!

xxx

apparently it was going to cost too much to referb it - it was looking more than slightly shabby tbh and it was more economical to get rid of it. I heard that the new pictures was going to be there, one of those swanky 3D ones

:hissy: I soooooo wanna come but I cant :hissy:

havin bit of rough time just now with one thing and another and its only 2 weeks before we are having a name blessing for LO so we are really skint and wont be able to make it :cry: hpoe ya all hav great time I wanna see the pics ;) wil deffo make an effort if you hav another one xx

I only live 15-20min mins away, so depending on how I'm feeling I may pop along? I was there last week and had trouble walking round so it really does depend on how I feel I think, I don't see things getting any better from here on in haha

Right, just to bump this back up. Is ANYONE definitely coming? I will be definitely coming as long as i wont be alone!

Come, it will be fun!

xx

I cant make this one. Forgot it was next Saturday, have one of my friends from back home coming up & arrange to go to Newcastle so we can go have a look for Bridesmaid dresses and have a sneaky few (perhaps lots) in Revolution whilst Chris baby sits. Haha. MMM vodka!

Maybe we could arrange another some time... Perhaps teesside park or something next time for a spot of lunch. As I said before Im desperate for friends and would be nice to know some one else with a LO.

Sorry Girlies. Im so dumb :dohh: Double book myself all the time.

Hopefully next time tho! Pleassssse

Stef x

any time fancy goin 2 teesside park just say, i could probably drag zara and baby charlie along too

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"