Mega anxious x

Turnipstar

Reaction score
Is it normal to feel psychically sick and sooo anxious about finding out gender? This is my fourth and convinced it's another girl (all three are girls) which my husband and I will be thrilled with but don't know if I can deal with other Peoples 'disappointment' comments x

I felt exactly like this before my 20 week scan I really wanted a boy and the thought of being told it was another girl terrified me, I spent weeks feeling anxious and even tried to convince my oh to stay team yellow. If it's just other peoples reactions your anxious about, just make a massive deal out of how excited and happy you are its another girl if that's what your baby ends up being. You'll find that people will still make comments if it turns out to be a boy you'll end up with everyone saying 'you must be so happy your getting a boy after 3 girls' 'this will be your last one then now that you have a boy' 'oh so you's did it right this time' (yes I actually did get that last comment off someone like we'd have got it wrong if we'd had another girl)

I have my scan Monday and still feel so anxious and making me feel sick I can't stop thinking about it and worrying about everyone else opinions and snidey comments x

Good luck for Monday Hun hope you hear what you want. If it's another girl remember you don't have to tell anyone just tell them baby had legs crossed so they can't make any comments :hugs: xx

Good luck for your scan mine is 2 weeks from today, super nervous too.
Can't wait to hear what you're having :)

Did you find out what your having yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->