Mega stress out!

Maidenet

Reaction score
I got tested a few months back to try find out why I have miscarried 3 times now, and im due to get the results back at the end of this month.
They told us to keep trying so we did, and im pregnant again. BUT I cant stop stessing out.
I tried to get my appointment brought forward because, im sure there are things they can do early on to stop it happening again! They told me there fully booked so its tough I have to wait, and hope it all goes well till then!!

So, the clearblue test freaked me out lol, and I have been getting period type pains... I havent got discharge like everyone seems to have and no morning sickness or anything like that.

I have to add that, I have a few issues that make me paranoid normally hense this post :cry:

xxx

I started to get morning sickness from about week 5-6, the same with discharge... Maybe it is a bit too early for you? Or maybe you are one of the lucky ones who wont get morning sickness at all.....
Try not to worry too much and hopefully you will get an appointment quick as well as the scan:hug:

I'd repeat everything Wombat said.

I didn't feel queasy for weeks, but I did feel achy in my belly.

Try not to worry yourself x

Sorry you're feeling so stressed :hugs: i can really sympathise.

Try not to worry too much about symptoms or lack of, as every pregnancy is different and it could still be too early for anything obvious.

My earliest symptom was sore achey boobs. I had some mild af-like cramps from the day we got our :bfp: and they would come and go but be around at least for a little bit most days right up until last week when they eased for a few days but have since come back.

Lots of people do seem to notice an increase in their cm, and for me that has been a constant since before the :bfp: but as for morning sickness i seem to have escaped that one really. I didn't feel queasy at all until i was past 6 weeks and even then i have only actually vomited once last week.

Everyone is so different and i know it's hard not to compare but symptoms aren't a reliable indicator as to how viable the pregnancy is.

It really sucks you can't have your appointment brought forward, i would keep ringing to ask if it is possible to be squeezed in but then i think i can be a bit pushy...:blush:

In the meantime, just be good to yourself and try to relax as much as possible.

Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean!

:hug:

I have been getting cramps too since i got my bfp a week ago. I have looked into it and it is perfectly normal hon, everything is stretching to make room for the littel one.

It's creap that they cant get you in to be checked.... keep on their back, they will get fed up of hearing from you and will book you in to keep you quiet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"