meh.... getting down over this now :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Maidenet, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Maidenet

Maidenet Well-Known Member

I cant stop thinking about my HCG levels.... I just wish I knew what was going on for certain its horrible....
    122 hcg roughly 3 weeks after conception doesnt seem high enough ok, it nearly doubled after 38hrs but, I feel like im kidding myself. I have got stomach ache as well, just no bleeding.
    I no people say the levels doubling is good, but I no they should be like in the 1000's now... not just 224 like they are :(

2. CharlieP

CharlieP Mum to Charlie

Not really sure what to say - except you never know! Are you having more bloods taken? If so you could find that they are now in the 1,000's! I think the HCG levels that are given on the web are done so as a guide and its actually the rate of increase as opposed to the numbers that are important.

Try not to worry about the aching - I have been hacing period type pains since before I got my BFP!

I hope things work out ok for you. xxxxx

3. Maidenet

Maidenet Well-Known Member

No they refused to do more bloods till next week, so I have to wait. He said, if im going to miscarry ill no by next week. xx

4. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

:hugs: Sorry you are down. FX for you and a healthy sticky bean!

5. CharlieP

CharlieP Mum to Charlie

They can be so insensitive! I know that some private scan places also do HCG testing... Is there anyway you could phone the EPAU and speak to them about your fears - they may do them sooner (unless its them that told you they wouldn't til next week). x

6. Fluxuspoem

Fluxuspoem Mama

Hi, I had the same problem and couldnt wait for NHS so I paid and had mine done private last week and it really made things so much better in my head.

I just wish they were more understanding. The whole wait and see approach really pisses me off with the doctors.

big hugs x