• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Meh...

Laura27

Reaction score
Caved and tested on CB at what I thought was 9dpo - completely BFN - now thoroughly depressed and about to have a manic day at work when I just want to go back to bed :nope:

Don't be discouraged! With my LO, I tested one evening, and got a BFP the very next morning. 9 DPO is so early, you're not out yet. :)

Caved and tested on CB at what I thought was 9dpo - completely BFN - now thoroughly depressed and about to have a manic day at work when I just want to go back to bed :nope:

Hey, stop that right now!! It may well be negative (I know it is horrible I had this with first pregnancy) but it may too soon, it took well over a week for my pregnancy test to come back positive second time around, at least 10 days all my others tests were BFP and if not this month there is always next month!:hugs: sending you lots you of baby :dust: dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"