Melbourne Buddies Wanted :)

AntsAmathist

Mummy Of 1 Trying For 2
Reaction score
well hey there, my names Lisa im 29 northern subs looking for ttc buddies in melbourne ??? :thumbup:

hey, i'm not in Melbourne but near Sydney- if you still need a friend?! :) Hope you find someone in Mel soon! :)

hey there, can never have to manny friends :happydance::winkwink::thumbup: How far along are you?

hey :) well the :witch: showed her horrid head this morning so i suppose im back to waiting :( Great to have a support network of friends... i think this forum is fantastic, great way to meet gain support & support others in same situation as oneself!!
Oooh lilmisbroody i see you have a weightloss ticker... Im 5'1 and apparently about 19kg overweight ( wow did i just say that ) anyway what i was trying to get at is that i too am in that same boat :( and its not easy when u trying ttc unfortunetly.

well im 5'10" and about 30kg over, suprised myself a bit after avoiding the scales for a while, ijst want to be in the best shape possible before ttc.

Hi there, I'm Melbourne born and bred. Currently living in Ireland but moving home to Melb in December. Lived in Blackburn before I left but will prob go back to the northern suburbs, Tullamarine area until we decide where we want to live?

Just wanted to shout out to say Hi to the Melbourne ladies.

I hope you are all keeping warm, looks like we're in for another cold and wet Melbourne winter, which totally sucks cuz we're trying to get our home built.

I hope everyone is well.

Hi I am totally new to the forum but have lived in Melbourne, Bayside for nearly 2 years originally from the UK , I have 4 children from 10 to 11 weeks, be great to have some buddies .

Hi, I'm from Melbourne too!

I've got an 8 month old and we're thinking of trying for another in March next year.

Hi I'm a 28 year old Melbourne girl, we just got our BFP for our final baby : )

Just checking in to see how the Melbourne ladies are going???

I hope it warms up this weekend. Looking forward to it actually being Spring and almost summer.

Hi

We took our LO to the beach today - beautiful weather :) I don't he understands sand yet. He also kept wanting to sit in the water when we were trying to dip his feet in hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->