Melbourne / Victoria

Poppiebug

Reaction score
Hi ladies (and gents?),

I know we already have some Melbourne / Victoria threads but thought I'd start a new one for 2012.

How is everyone? Hating this cold weather today, not that I want it to be 45 degrees but it's good old Melbourne weather hey??

I hope you all haven't disappeared!!!

:flower:

Hello there!! I haven't been able to stir any of the vic ladies.

Where in QLD are you?

Central, 2hrs inland from Rockhampton :)

Oh wow!
I've been up that way before. Not a lot out there!

Hi pinkkitten!
Where in Melbourne are you?? I'm in the Northern Suburbs.

Heehee love the sig!!

You're a lot closer to the city than us.

Do you follow AFL?

Hi

Saw your previous post, i do not follow AFL as i'm from NSW. But i <3 our Melbourne Victory.

I'm originally from NSW too, where abouts are you from?? We've been in Melbourne 3 years now. We follow AFL as I was a fan before we moved here, I follow the Blues! :)

i know nothing of football but i'll assume you mean NSW in the state of origin.

we've also lived in Melbourne about 3 years. We lived in Maitland NSW and if you don't know that specific area well it's not far from Newcastle or about 2 hours north of Sydney.

Where in NSW are you from? i know nothing of NSW that's south of Sydney. In fact i didn't know anything really existed south of Sydney until i moved to Melbourne and when Melbournians talk of NSW that's the only half they talk about (the below Sydney half)

Oh no, I meant I follow Carlton Blues in the AFL. :)

I'm originally from Tamworth. I know the Newcastle area well. We have good friends who live in Beresfield and my sister lives not too far away from there at Gosford.

We lived at Muswellbrook for a while lol.

I'm north of you gals now, up in Katherine NT

Hi Ladies, only jus stumbled across this thread. Im in south eastern suburbs of melbourne, i also came from N.S.w about 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->