Memorial Tattoos

OhHappyZ

TTCAL
Reaction score
I've had two MC this year, and they have really affected me emotionally. I have been very open with talking about them, and that helps me cope. But I always felt like I needed something physical. I have an ultrasound of my first baby, but the other one left too soon. They had nicknames. My first baby was Sprout, and the second one was Blossom. So I got a tattoo to remember them by. This is my first and only tattoo. I got it on Sprout's due date. The leafs represent me and DH, and the roots represent each of my lost babies. When it was complete, I felt like I had turned a page. It genuinely helped heal my heart. I cried afterwards because it was so perfect, and just what I needed. I have necklaces for my babies, but I'm always afraid they will break or get lost. This will never leave me. It will always be a physical part of me.

Does anyone else have miscarriage/memorial tattoos for babies they have lost?

Attachments

• Sprout.jpg
    Sprout.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
Aww that's lovely! I wear a angel wings necklace for my loss and it really helps be bit also terrified incase I loose it! X

Lovely tribute to your angels, I too have a memorial piece and having it reminds me of the amazing love I have for them and how they will always be a part of me

I do not have a memorial tattoo, but have been seriously thinking about getting one. I think that tattoo is lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"