Memysonand3 today is the day *Pictures pg2* *Updates pg5,pg7,pg9,pg11*

i've been stalking your story all along lol and i was so happy to see your healthy little girls that i cried! your babies are so blessed to have such a strong mama

Update

:dust: Want us all to pray for little Sophia! sending lots of dust her way :dust:

this is the message on facebook i thought should share as Ashley knows how much we all care for her and her 3 little girls

" (( well i have been having a hard two days my daughter sophia went under two major surgerys and she needs as much prayer as you guys will give her she is critically ill right now and we are taking it day by day thank you all )) "

Really hope everything is okay and gets back on track for you babe :hugs:

**More updates about sophia from ashley

the thing called nec kills the intestines and so she had to get surgery done they removed about 70 percent of her intestines and all of her colin she will not be able to eat real food for several years and she will be in iv nutritions for the rest of her life but she is lucky enough to have an identical twin sister with whome she maybe able to have an intestin transplant but right now our goal is to just get to the point where they can undergo the procedure

the doctor thinks i should take her off of the life support but i dont think i should she is stable right now she is critically ill but she isnt doing worse

oh bless sending loads of love and prayers her way thinking of you all xxxx

Thoughts are with little Sophia and really hope she is ok. Thinking of u all :hugs: xxx

My thoughts are with Sophia...hopefully all will be well!

I hope Sophia makes a full and speedy recovery, you're in my thoughts Ash, and your little girls xx :hugs:

Update
Ashley updated the teen section
just in case anyone following this one missed it

"the thing called nec kills the intestines and so she had to get surgery done they removed about 70 percent of her intestines and all of her colin she will not be able to eat real food for several years and she will be in iv nutritions for the rest of her life but she is lucky enough to have an identical twin sister with whome she maybe able to have an intestin transplant but right now our goal is to just get to the point where they can undergo the procedure

the doctor thinks i should take her off of the life support but i dont think i should she is stable right now she is critically ill but she isnt doing worse"

Please all pray for baby sophia

poor little one, hope she stays strong and keeps fighting, good luck, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

All my thoughts and wishes go out to them- stay strong lo xxx

oohh thinking of you all here - sending lots and lots of healing thoughts xxx

Poor little Sophia. :( I hope she stays strong and fights her way through this!

poor little baby, im praying for her, be strong little sophia!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->