Memysonand3 updates!*Pictures page 2 *UPDATE 4 & 7 & 9 & 10!

Awww theyre gorgeous!!! I saw the update congrats hun!! :hugs:

AWWWWWWWWWW OMG YAY SHE HAD THEM they are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY FOR HER AND HER WEE ONES

they are absolutely beautiful congarats to her and her beautiful little girls

yay and congrats to her and her baby girls. 2 are identical and 1 ferternal right? the 2nd and 3rd babys look the same

Sorry!
She never texted me with the results I texted her just a few minutes ago and well, she said they all weighed 3 pounds and had dark hair but you guys already know that..
She said she was SO out of it the rest of the day she didn't even know what texting was :haha:

So sorry I never updated you girls she just never texted me til now and thanks Becy everyone would be having heart attacks if you didn't update them :)

Aww there so cute, can't wait to see more. Hope Ashley is ok!

yay and congrats to her and her baby girls. 2 are identical and 1 ferternal right? the 2nd and 3rd babys look the same

By the looks of it Lynette is the non -identical and Sophia and Elouisa are identical .. theres loads of pictures but im letting Ashley upload them for you all cause i dont want to go OTT and leave her with no picturs to show

Sorry!
She never texted me with the results I texted her just a few minutes ago and well, she said they all weighed 3 pounds and had dark hair but you guys already know that..
She said she was SO out of it the rest of the day she didn't even know what texting was :haha:

So sorry I never updated you girls she just never texted me til now and thanks Becy everyone would be having heart attacks if you didn't update them :)

She said to go onto her facebook if she didnt update or send some piccys :) cause her gran was putting them on there and she said if they go on her facebook to update with them on here :D! i was thinking she wouldnt be able to text much bless her but glad shes okay! :hugs: xx

Wow! Huge congrats to Ashley, they're absolutly beautiful! Glad she's okay, what an xmas pressie!!

=]

aww what a bunch of beautiful girls . What a great christmas present .

Just a quick update, Ashley's doing fine she said she's hurting a bit but the girls are doing ok and had to go under joundic lights? (I'm guessing jaundice lights?) :shrug:
She was going to nap for a bit so I might hear more from her later and ask her when she might be able to get on BNB sometime

Bless, she must be exhausted. Glad to hear they're all doing ok :)

o wow wow wow
they r beautiful beautiful beautiful

sorry i had to go in 3s :winkwink:
Congrats ashley!!!
Glad theyr all recovering well,
i have the fattest smile on my face for all 5 of their lovely family :D xxxxxx

aww thank you girls sorry i have been kinda busy trying to pumo ever three hours to see if my milk will come in i got 5 ounces of colustrum sorry cant spell but yea just over the first night i have been hurting but have been on meds to help that i have been up walking my nurses have wanted me to walk alot expecially since i am doing so well i get to go see my girls when ever i want =D but sad thing is is that i have been taking lots of naps trying to heal as fast as possible because i get discharged on monday maybe tuesday at the latest =( my girls are doing absolutely amazing i got to hold lynette today i havent been able to hold the other two yet =( but it was the most amazing thing she was so upset then i held her and she went all calm love you girls i will try and get on as much as possible

ps they look just like their brother... dad is still unsure that they are his but he is more scared because they look just like cole when he was born and cole looked just like jared

oh and jared is back to living with his dad im not sure how well this is all going to go now but i am praying that it will all work out and that jared will step up to the plate and be a good dady to all these little ones

:hugs: So glad you made it on.
I'm glad you're recovering well and the girls are healthy that's so incredible you got to hold one I'm jealous you were due like a week before and I still have to wait two months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"