Men and footie....

KX

Reaction score
Grr Dale is watching the England Vs Germany friendly and I'm waiting to watch BB on sky plus. git.

Surely I should have priority being pregnant and all :rofl:

nah would take u the full time to get to couch :rofl:

*hides*

Just snatch the remote!!

But with it being Big Brother ... GO DALE!!!

lol

xxx

I sympathise with you KX its driving me nuts!! DH has had to upgrade our sky to the sports channels due to the premeirship season !! Fooking football day and night !! grrrr

I hate Man U with a passion! Dale loves them more Im sure :hissy:

Oh phil is a Man Utd fan too ! he talks to me in 'football language' im like "whhhhaaat? do i look as if a i care?!"

Gav is a Man U Fan! - hate the crap!

LIVERPOOL!!

xxx

darren is a man u fan too lol!!!

We should start a group!:rofl:

lol, i would say tht, but he goes thro to see them more thn his home team :rofl:

haha darren working so hes no chance o footie :rofl:

Dale is gutted England got beat, he has went from watching the match on tele to playing his PSP.

Football does kill passion :rofl: fook him!

LOL phil has been working since 8am so ive had a footbal free day, he will be home at 10.30pm (in a mo!) so no doubt ill be hearing about it !!! hmm think im off to bed at 10.25 ! ha

Just had to sit through it ...

So i put a re - run of the ghost wisperer on HA!!

ABC1 is GREAT!

xxx

Christopher is a Man U Fan too! He has a season tkt but he's not been so far as he has sold his tkts until the end of Oct so he can stay at home with me & boo!

He was watching the England game tonight & think he turned it off towards the end he said it was boring! He watched the end of BB which psd me off as I wanted to watch it all! Lucky for me theres the new Channel 4 +1 so got it on there at 10!

It was on at work last night not that i was interested lol. I said to the guy next to me the commentators have probably been waffling on about bloody 1966 as they do lol and he said yeah and i bet theyve been warned not to mention the war.

Our lifes reolve around the footy, i said can we go sea life centre on sat an my reply was 'ill have to see what football's on an what time first :evil: I hate football!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->