Men!

calm

Reaction score
Looking over the forum wall I keep reading women saying that their partners think the only reason they want sex is to TTC. Or they throw in their face: You don't feel like sex, you just want to have a baby. I don't know if it is because I am on my :witch: but I could just thump all those stupid men and beat them to a pulp.:grr::gun::grr:

P.S. Same goes for those men that don't want to TTC but don't want to use condoms and expect the woman to still have BCP

Way to go honey, you tell them, grrrrrr. Although sex is a good way to convince them for TTC and of course you have to practice so you get it right :D

steve has told me i can only class myself as wtt if i will dtd with him when im not ovulating as well!!!!

i would love to try now but i know its not good for the bridal look. i shall just ban him from my nicks to prove a point hahahahahaaaa

woooohooooo GO Calm

I dont think its fair when men want to DTD without protection but dont want to TTC. Whys it always left down to the women? x

because women have brains. God forgot that part when He made man. --*

woooohooooo GO Calm

I dont think its fair when men want to DTD without protection but dont want to TTC. Whys it always left down to the women? x

Thats why i stopped taking my bcp and said if he dosent want kids yet hes got to sort the comdoms out!

I gess im lucky with my oh he knows if i want sex hes got no gettin out of it.

I'm not getting involved in this debate because me and my OH dtd more or less every day.. :rofl: :blush:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->