men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karentia

pregnant
Reaction score
tell me ladys is it just my fella that can be so unsensitive ???? we never go out of an evening he always wants to sit on pc an the 1 time we did go out he sat there misreable playing with his phone an after 1 drink made me leave , but last nite he decided after a 10hr shift he was going out wit his work mates (an some of there gf) to maidstone (bout 30miles away) to pub / clubs , so he came in at 6pm an was gone out by 630 , he said he would be home at 1am but by 3 still hadnt arrived back ! he kept ignorin my mess an cut me off 4times when i tried to call to find out where he was ! he also had to pay for taxis an drink which at the moment were skint ! obviously when he finally got home i was not impressed i didnt get too sleep till gone 4am an then at 8am he woke me up to drive him to work cause he was still over the drink drive limit !!!!!!!!!! i didnt even get an invite too go along an just lately he has been didtant i have to ask him for a cuddle which he then just lays his head on my bump an reads a book for 10mins not exactly showing any affection am i overeacting im so stressed over it all keep crying , when i had it out wit him he just told me to go find my friends an basically stop trating him like a child !!! :cry::cry::cry:

oh hun i know how you feel i have been there, do u trust him?? would he cheat?? my ex did the same thing to me working all hours and then when he was not working he would go out with his mates and not come home 2 early hours or he would be on pc. its only when he went out after a fight and left himself loged in pc i found out he was chatting to other girls. that was 2 yrs ago and now i found another bloke. on the other hand he might be worried about the baby or other stuff on his mind. i realy dont know what else to say to you hun apart from think of you and the baby try not to get to worried about it. i'm hear if you want to chat about things men you cant live with them but you can get on well with out them

He could be having his final rebellion before the baby comes along??? He does sound a bit insensitive at the moment, try talking to him and telling him how u feel, he could be just scared of everything that is coming up? Try and stay calm but then he does need his arse kicked about how he treated u that night, and then to wake u up to take him to work???? the cheek!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:its really not fair...:hugs::shrug:whats his problem

:hugs: I want to give a really good, well rounded response, but all I can think of to say, is; bloody men, eh?! Can't live with them, can't legally kill them...

Hope he picks his act up...

oh hunny...I know you worry...but I'm kindda going thru the same thing with my oh...
my oh stays after work to drink a couple of beers with his co workers...or he goes to his BF or his cousin's house...grrr I don't mind it all that much...I know he is just getting it all out before baby comes...plus we moved in with each other in May...so I know he feels as he needs a little space...it bothers me a bit...because he gets home...eats...shits...takes a bath....puts on a movie...and we go to sleep...we hardly have time...He says he is too tired and aggravated to come home right away sometimes...and that at work they want to hang out as much as they can because summer is almost over...he realized that he can't be doing this since baby CAN come at any time...god forbid the cops stop him and he has alcohol breath...and he realized that we will have a tiny baby soon...so I guess he is going to cut down...
I don't nag at him because I know he needs his "man" time...when he is here its all kids...mommy...and daddy...he is still young and he had to grow up fast...I understand him...plus once baby is here and I'm up to it...he will be fucked... because once a week...when he comes home...I'm going out with my BFF to have a couple of wine glasses and have beef carpaccio!!!! mmmmmmmm and he HAS to stay with all 3 kids...lets see how he likes them apples!!!!!

We are the pregnant one...not them...they do not feel what we are feeling in this stage of our lives...where are hormones are flowing like crazy and when we feel the most...um needy...

Remember a baby changes everything and its a BIG and SCARY change...it impacts people in many different ways....but I wouldn't worry too much or put too much thought on it...remember WE are pregnant...wtf are we going to do with a whole bunch of drunkies...My oh finaly took me out the other day...and EVERYONE only talked about the pregnancy...I felt they felt forced too..plus no one wanted to drink as much and didn't act the same as if I was not there...I was tired...and the baby didn't like being there...I guess baby was annoyed at the music...oh mentioned when I was not pregnant that pregnant women should NOT be around where alcohol is...and it is soooo truth...alcohol is not a good thing lol

If you want talk to your oh about how you feel..
dont worry too much...but don't let your guard down...who know what goes on in men heads.

hiya ladies an thankyou for listeneing , we had a really good talk bout things well it started as him saying he wasnt intrested an me in tears while he was in the bath (so he couldnt escape) lol an then i think he realised how affected i was , anyway we went out for a meal an its the 1st time he actaully sat an spoke not grunted in a long time :thumbup:, i also told him he has become distant lately an also i needed help around the house now an that i shouldnt have to ask he should just help:winkwink: anyways yesterday he tidyed up hoovered all the stairs , cooked dinner an washed up , an he has promised to be more cuddly an so far has been so i guess things may be on the up thanks again ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:thumbup:

Im really glad you managed to talk, keep that going and its nice to make an effort for each other.
Remember just why it is that you fell in love, you couldnt get enough of each other once, sometimes you lose your individuality when in a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->