• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Menopause

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
Hi my last proper af was last September. I had a light 1 in nov, 9 days of spotting in dec and im spotting now and have been for 6 days now. Ive not had any normal af symptoms at all. Only thing I've had is spotting instead of period ( not normal for me) . Im only 32 and I'm ttc#3. Has any1 else had early meno what symptoms did you get.

Have you had your hormone levels checked or been diagnosed with pcos? My cycles have been irregular for awhile. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and pcos.

Hi thank you for the reply. I havent been to the doctors to get them checked but I brought a test that tests your levels for menopause and sed that I wasn't. My af is still weird so I dont no wt us going on. Ill get to the doctors and checked out cos I no its not normal for me.

Hi thank you for the reply. I havent been to the doctors to get them checked but I brought a test that tests your levels for menopause and sed that I wasn't. My af is still weird so I dont no wt us going on. Ill get to the doctors and checked out cos I no its not normal for me.
Did you finally find out what was the cause of these symptoms?

Illness, high levels of emotional stress, over-exercise, and excessive dieting (particularly eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia) can all cause your menstrual periods to stop. Usually, once your health improves or you have resumed healthy lifestyle habits, your periods begin again. Several years ago, I get also scared that I might experience menopause, but it was too early for me. Canadian Pharmacy Online presents a list of causes that can cause simulated menopause. These are bronchitis, bulimia nervosa, pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, depression, and other. In my case it was a depression.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"