menstrual like cramps

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm 30+5 weeks and last night while trying to sleep I kept getting menstrual like cramps. Some were dull, some were a little on the "ok I feel that pain" side. I don't think it's me being dehydrated, I drank water all day long. I know I'm getting in well over 64 oz. of water. Could it be bh? Maybe my cervix changing? Anyone else experience this? I have an ob appointment Tuesday morning and I plan on bringing it up to my ob then.

I've had strong cramps last night I thought at one point that itbcud be IBS but when I sat on the look nothing happened it was eased off after an hour and today I've had the few odd tightenings I'll see how I am tonight and if it happens again I'll call the maternity ward xx

I went in last night with cramps and lower back pain, I'm 37 weeks tomorrow though. They said I was just gearing up for labor and to expect the baby in the next few weeks. As I'm term it wasn't really anything big.
If your worried call a midwife etc, they'd much rather you did then sat around worrying!

I've been getting that a lot since about 29 weeks along with what feels like severe diarrhoea pain that doesn't amount to anything (if you get what I mean). And I worry about everything because I'm a FTM so not sure what to expect lol, I text my midwife when I started getting them and never got a response (she's useless, why give me your number if you never reply) but I've seen her since an all is ok.

General rule of thumb (as far as I am aware) is as long as you don't have any blood or leaking/ruptured membranes then you should be okay. Mention it to your ob to put your mind at rest.

Thanks everyone! I will definitely bring it up at tomorrow's appointment.

I'm having this issue right now...but I have an appointment for monitoring this afternoon anyway so they'll check and make sure they aren't contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->