Merry Christmas mums to be and babies xxx

africaqueen

Reaction score
Wishing us and our tiny bumps a very merry christmas!

Just sat here eating brunch with DH and thinking omg, god willing this time next yr we will have our baby in our arms and a load of gifts under the tree!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Soooo happy i actually cried this morning but that's prob my hormones going a bit gaga! lol

Wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth in 2010 xxx

Aw thats so nice
Merry Christmas to you too

I was saying to DH this morning when he moaned at the kids getting us up at 07:40 (which I think is very reasonable for Xmas morning lol) that next year he'll prob be up much earlier cos lil one will be here, AND he'll have been up through the night doing nappy changes too. LOL - me thinks he'd forgotten about babies, early mornings and sleepless nights haha.

Have a great day everyone xxxxxxxx

I was saying to DH this morning when he moaned at the kids getting us up at 07:40 (which I think is very reasonable for Xmas morning lol) .

I think 7:40am is excellent. We had a Christmas Eve party and my kids went to bed at 11pm and hubby and I didn't get to bed till 1am and then my kids were up and bouncing off the walls at 5:30am:dohh:

I Love Christmas :cloud9: last year we were up at 4:30am:dohh: so this year at least we got an extra hours sleep..

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had a wonderful day :hugs:

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has had a great day! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"